Eric's SLC Project Code Name "Grifter"

Someone asked me for interior pics... here you go :)

lrg-2194-capture.PNG

lrg-2195-capture2.PNG

lrg-2198-capture5.PNG

lrg-2197-capture4.PNG

Looks great! Someone is going to be very lucky when they buy your car.

In the first photo, I was looking at the background and was wondering, "Where in Minnesota are there mountains like that?" (Other than up near Lake Superior). Then I saw the second pic.... Looks like a mountain of sand for the snowy season.

Looks great! Someone is going to be very lucky when they buy your car.

In the first photo, I was looking at the background and was wondering, "Where in Minnesota are there mountains like that?" (Other than up near Lake Superior). Then I saw the second pic.... Looks like a mountain of sand for the snowy season.

Hey NOW! Just because we had glaciers move through minnesota doesn't mean you get to hold it against us!

It's actually a concrete/road recycler facility. When they tear up old roads, they bring it here and pile it up. They usually have a large excavator that sits on top of what looks like a 5-story tall pile of rubble. It's usually more giant pieces of asphalt and tarmac but for some reason it's smaller pieces this time.

Really neat place.

hehe, won the award for "Most Creative Build". I doubt anyone would call me "creative" but coming from an almost exclusively import crowd, it's quite the compliment.

lrg-2201-12108758_10156062936890702_7385948544763728263_n.jpg

Back