F1 in 2014.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Pete
I heard a couple of days back that Michael was recognising faces amongst other good signs

Now I am not sure of how valid the report was so decided best not to post at that time

I sure wish him well

Ian

Keith

Without reading your link, I believe this story came from one Phillipe Streiffe (sp?), a former F1 pilot who has been discredited by the medical team and the family.

They say he has not had any contact whatsoever with the family and especially not Michael. Which begs the question, why the fuck do these people make this shit up?

Perplexed I am... :shifty:

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Without reading your link, I believe this story came from one Phillipe Streiffe (sp?), a former F1 pilot who has been discredited by the medical team and the family.

They say he has not had any contact whatsoever with the family and especially not Michael. Which begs the question, why the fuck do these people make this shit up?

Perplexed I am... :shifty:

I agree Keith

First report I "heard" was on BBC over the telly
This looks to almost be a retraction by the BBC

Does nobody check facts now before spouting off?

Ian

If Mrs Miggins the cleaner spots something while at work which she later spills to the press does it make the report 100% unreliable ? Do we dismiss everything we hear unless from a verified source ?

Bob

Keith

If Mrs Miggins the cleaner spots something while at work which she later spills to the press does it make the report 100% unreliable ? Do we dismiss everything we hear unless from a verified source ?

Bob

More to the point, why the friggin' heck do we need to know anyway? It's none of our damned business..

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
More to the point, why the friggin' heck do we need to know anyway? It's none of our damned business..

I disagree Keith, Schumacher is a public figure of some renown, a celebrity if you will and therefore newsworthy. Like it or not the media if kept in the dark by his family will go to the aforesaid Mrs Miggens the cleaner or worse still make something up.

Back