Fat Larry's GTR Build

I was able to get back in the garage today so I mounted the Intercooler, air intakes off the side scoops, and the plumbing from the turbo's back to the Intercooler I am waiting for a pair of stainless steel filter boxes to be fab'd from my old place of employeement which I hope is this week

Attachments

I was able to spend some time in the garage today so I finished up making my Stainless Steel Filter Boxes , I have one more fitting to fab for the passenger side of the car I also ordered my cats and my mufflers to finish the exhaust system I hope to invest in a tig welder over the holidays so I can finish up all of the welds I have a mig but the tig produces a much better finish weld the self tapping screws are temporary until the units are either polished or powder coated

Attachments

So I noticed my pictures were not a good quality so I changed my camera so as of today I am done all the mockup of the turbo plumbing and exhaust plumbing I just need to finish weld all of the joints. Next to move onto the fuel system and cooling system

Attachments

Yeah, but didn't the new gen Heritage #9 sell for 2.5m? We are so low rent. I'm really a fan of the 1st gen, but the second gen is just so well thought out in its details....too bad with all those details comes several high fault items.