Florida Owners/Enthusiast Group

Pat

Supporter
It seems that we have not fully utilized the "Community" function of the forum as much as we can. It looks to be a great way to connect regionally for assistance, attending events and just plain getting to know each other.
So to that end, I've started a Florida Owners/Enthusiast Group in the community section to facilitate connecting those of us that are geographically close enough to actually get together. But everybody's welcome. So if you live here, are planning to visit or just want to hang out, here is someplace to launch discussions about the Sunshine State and some of the '40s here.

Pat, great to see you take the lead on this. I'm in the FOG! and proud of it. See you at the historic later this week. Fingers crossed for mild but sunny weather. I see a couple of GT 40's are in the field. Jack & Walt will you be coming along? Look forward to meeting you both.

Unfortunately, I moved from Winter Garden up to Chicago a couple years ago. I am still back in Orlando every 2/3 weeks or so. I am already starting to plan my move back to the sunshine state!

...hopefully before the real estate prices get out of control again!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
WAY cool idea, Pat!

Cheers to you!

Doug

That's a shame Jack as you might not recall but you're one of the first people I spoke with before taking the plunge into this world and you were very helpful at that time. I've always wanted to meet you since then and sorry we missed each other last year at the 24 Hours of Daytona.

Walt, both Pat and I are looking forward to you getting your CAV GT 40. Won't be long now and the time will fly by.

Looking for a GT40 owner near me. I’m in Spring Hill, Florida. (45 minute north of Tampa) Looking to buy a finished replica but would like to sit and ride in one before I commit to a buy.
Hopefully I have posted this request in the correct area.
Thanks,
Bill

It seems that we have not fully utilized the "Community" function of the forum as much as we can. It looks to be a great way to connect regionally for assistance, attending events and just plain getting to know each other.
So to that end, I've started a Florida Owners/Enthusiast Group in the community section to facilitate connecting those of us that are geographically close enough to actually get together. But everybody's welcome. So if you live here, are planning to visit or just want to hang out, here is someplace to launch discussions about the Sunshine State and some of the '40s here.

Hi,
Could you please tell me how to access the “Community” function so I can connect with replica GT40 owners in Florida
Thank you,
BillCio

Pat

Supporter
I'm not sure the groups function is still on operation. Posting here in the group thread will get the word out. Brian, looking forward to seeing your car!

Looking for a GT40 owner near me. I’m in Spring Hill, Florida. (45 minute north of Tampa) Looking to buy a finished replica but would like to sit and ride in one before I commit to a buy.
Hopefully I have posted this request in the correct area.
Thanks,
Bill
NO LONGER LOOKING FOR A GT40.

Back