Ford 302 Parts from AC Cars Europe

I know its not an Ebay Auction but found this whilst looking for some other stuff, I think they are based in Malta, I have never dealt with them and would proceed with the same amount of caution as if on ebay.

I thought the Motorsport Rocker Covers looked quite good along with the ally 302 Heads.

AC Cars-It's the Real Thing!

Cheers

Simon,
Maybe, maybe not. AC did move their production to Malta about a year or so. I stillhave some close friends living over there, so will ask and see if I get a response.

Brett

Despite AC Cars having their ups and downs I doubt this is a scam, I have seen nothing reported in the owners club mag.
These parts may just be redundant stock, whether they still have stock may be another matter.

Cheers

Even those of us that rode the short school bus know that a 289/302 pan wont come close to fitting a 351. Hello...

Dave Wood

Lifetime Supporter
I think the head prices are posted incorrectly...looks like the price for single,bare heads as opposed to a pair of complete ones. If not....I wonder what shipping would be, cut rate deal there.

HHHHMMMMM. Got this, this morning...

Good Morning Simon,

I have been forwarded your email.

I assume from your comments you are interested in the pair of cast iron heads as the aluminium heads have been sold. They are complete in the original Ford boxes with inlet and exhaust valves installed. The heads are standard fitment on the Ford 302 5 ltr V8 engine.

The cheapest shipping method would be when we ship a car to the UK, the next car will go later this month to Luton.

Please advise if you require any further information

Best Regards
--
John Owen
Chief Engineer
AC Cars Manufacturing Ltd
Mobile: +356 79289427
Tel: +356 21653002

It comes from a Gmail account...is that significant? It seems AC cars really do have a john owen as their chief engineer!

Simon

Back