Gearz TV show

Guys..

I just got word that the first appearance of the SL-C on Stacey Davids Gearz show will be aired on March 17th on Speed....

The car will be featured throughout the rest of the whole season...and maybe into next...:thumbsup:

Congrats Fran, thats awesome!:thumbsup:

Your going to need some more help in the shop after that show airs. Any details on the car, maybe the color or just a few little nuggets?

Sworn to secrecy....you will have to watch the show...

Stacey visits here so cant leak anything...:laugh:

Gonna be a beauty though

Fran speed said for the 17th it has some thing to do with Ted Nuggets truck. Then the second episode is about slot cars. I am guessing there programing is screwed up. And according to there programing its repeats.

I guess I will have to wait for the repaets. I don't think I can get up at 7am for a tv show. To go fishing, work, or other stuff. It is not a problem. But to watch tv it is hard.

I am glad Stacy is a member here. I was kind of diss-pointed when he left spike. Trucks was really the only show I watch on that channel. I still don't watch power block or what ever its called any more. I may never do what he did to trucks, but I loved what he did. Then when he got gears that was more of my type of car show. It seems like Gears is more for the budget builder like most people. Unlike the shows on spike seems like you need this and that. Well this and that adds up quick.

Ok It took me a while to figure out you meant tivo. I thought you meant I needed a over hyped god loving QB. I looked at it but not really worth it. A stand alone tivo cost about 15 dollars a month. With my cable package its like 20 a month. I Came to the conclusion I would only use it for F1 races. So I decided not to get it. It was that or keep my hoes happy. That last part is a joke.

Ron McCall

Supporter
Here's one from the FB page.

Attachments

• 381164_10150492807250843_279749445842_9480923_1665313634_n.jpg
    381164_10150492807250843_279749445842_9480923_1665313634_n.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 510
Ok It took me a while to figure out you meant tivo. I thought you meant I needed a over hyped god loving QB. I looked at it but not really worth it. A stand alone tivo cost about 15 dollars a month. With my cable package its like 20 a month. I Came to the conclusion I would only use it for F1 races. So I decided not to get it. It was that or keep my hoes happy. That last part is a joke.

LMSO yes sorry it's a nick name my girlfriend gave it so it just stuck, no worries you'll still be able to watch it on the internet anytime you want.

Back