GT 40 on Ebay

That' an early KVA, you can tell by the top damper mounts.

As you say Tony, that's a really high mileage for a GT40! Probably a good sign that the car is sorted & reliable.

well. it started at 38K when I first saw this car for sale a loooongtime ago.. Wonder what the reserve is?

...if that 15.000 gbp will THE realistic price for that car i hope i can see this one in the next few months cause I am planning to visit a friend in Uk (and this car dealer..if i am not wrong should be south london).
If u can also suggest me something interesting to see in Birmingham area about gt40 that will be great(manifacturers or car dealers...dunno).Maybe Gardner Douglas in that area..
Is just so strange to me that price can change so much for that 40..from 38k to 15k...hope will not be something strange.
I was also tempted to see the Alan Wright car for sale some months ago in Louton,but that one already gone and for sale at twice the price alan asked at the time.
Unfortunately for me, living in Italy, is almost impossible to have on the road an extra european car, as the RF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

just tell me if from the pictures u saw that can be a good car ..in your opinion

Paul

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Paul

Tornado, that builds the TS40 is in Kidderminster

This is about 7 miles South West of the Birmingham Ring Road system at the M42 / M5 junctions

He can be found at http://www.tornadosportscars.com/

You will need to phone and make an appointment prior to visiting.

Hope this helps

Ian

Emailed Steve for the real price of the green gt40 with 351.He told me he wants 30k gbp for his car.

Thanks a lot Ian, I surely will plan a visit there, cause a friend is going to live in Birmingham,and so i hope to have a base also there.
Thx a lot

Paul

Paul, for wich reason you haven't right for take the road with this kind of car in italy?
in france, if the V5 reg (england) have to pass 25 years, we could demand a special grey card for take the road... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

regards

Olivier,
Also in Italy works more or less the same way as in France.
I meant is too hard (and expensive)to make streetable a brand new vehicle(without a plate) coming from USA or extra european country.
My only choiche is to find a UK car already plated and maybe historical.
I know there are some,just i have to save some more money than my today's ones.

Are there in france some gt40?also replcias?..here in italy i know only about 2 ones,one of them unfinished (GTDs).
Be sure when i will get mine i will add to its back a giant sticker of this website /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Paul
P.s.:the gt40 of this ebay auction have been shared with a 328 ferrari.

Back