GT40 Part CAD Models

I've collected and measured quite a few miscellaneous parts so far in this project, and I've started making some of them available on GrabCad for anyone to download. Below are pictures of the first few, and I'll be uploading more as time goes on.

Link to my GrabCad page:
https://grabcad.com/dylan.gondyke/projects

Enjoy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Booster.jpg
    Booster.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,350
  • Spoiler.jpg
    Spoiler.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,272
  • Upright2.jpg
    Upright2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1,336
Hi Dylan
Great cad work... I have a CNC mill and can make parts off the STEP or IGES files that you post.

I have a cast rear upright like the ones you've posted and designed a front upright but haven't made it yet or run it through FEA to make sure its OK.
Do you have a front upright modeled?

Cheers Craig Young

Attachments

• front upright.jpg
    front upright.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 368
  • front upright rear view.jpg
    front upright rear view.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 289
Neat part Craig! I don't have a front upright modeled. I went with a Wilwood Pro Spindle and found a model on GrabCad, so I had no need to model it.

I have a rather large model being made in collaboration with someone else that hopefully should be finished soon...to all of you looking for transaxle models ;)

Dylan,

I see a lot of folks making door braces and other things that are enhancements to the cars. Items like door braces and rear clip hinges. Any plans on uploading any of these type things in the future?

Robert

Hi Robert,

I'm still in the middle of doing suspension on mine, and am nowhere near the stage where I will be designing the door braces and body hinges and mounts. I'd like to upload whatever can be used by the community, so I'll update this thread and GrabCad as I produce the parts.

Neat part Craig! I don't have a front upright modeled. I went with a Wilwood Pro Spindle and found a model on GrabCad, so I had no need to model it.

I have a rather large model being made in collaboration with someone else that hopefully should be finished soon...to all of you looking for transaxle models ;)

The steering arm in the model that i found on Grabcad was different to the length listed on the Wilwood site.

Steering%20Arm%20incorect.png

spindle_830-9807-dwg-lg.jpg

Ryan, what model on GrabCAD, (It isn't one of mine,) and what Wilwood part number are you referring to?

Back