GT40 Party

Howard Jones

Supporter
I am having a party on October 1st noon at my home. Everybody is invited. Please drop me a e-mail to let me know who you are and that you are comming.

I guess I should also say that I live in the San Ramon Calif. thats in the San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California.Look The City up on Yahoo and If you want to come send me a E-mail and I'll send you back my address and phone number. This is going to be an adult, no not that kind of adult, only party for GT40 Nuts like us. Lots of car talk burgers and beer.

Please drive your GT40 if you have one but ownership is not required. Wifes are welcome, mine will be there. I have room for about 30-40ish people and 20ish cars.

Howard,

I'll do my best to attend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brother Faili - I'll bring the Guinness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hey Denis, I just heard from Bob in Sunnyvale. He has a very nice Red GTD and will be at your Oct.1 get together. He also has found a supplier for a high torque starter and mounting plate. They will make specifically for GTD/Renault set ups and will sell for about $300.00

Alas, I might not be able to make it. My wife has a conference
to attend.

I might be able to show up for a brief period with my 17 month
old son in tow - a long stay would push his limits after such
a long drive.

Ian

Howard Jones

Supporter
I have returned from the grasp of Rita. All is GO for a week from Sat. Oct.1st.

Ian Bring the little bugger! He will love our new little begal. He can sleep on the way home.

Howard,
Try as I may, I can't free up tomorrow to drop by. Same problem as last year. I will have to drop by Athens restaurant again one of these saturdays to say hello.
Pat

Howard,
I will be down for the party about 2.00pm. Can't get away any sooner.Drop me an e mail with your address,thought I had it but can't find it.Looking forward to seeing everyone ,should be a good turnout.
Regards, Graham W

Howard Jones

Supporter
Well thanks everyone who was able to attend! I had a wonderful time and I think evryone else did also. We had a total of seven GT40's over today. A couple of them showed up after my camera started flashing a red light at me so I was unable to get them all in.

Anyway next year we will go for 10. Maybe.... we can even hope for a even dozen!

Attachments

• 65971-HPIM0167.jpg
    65971-HPIM0167.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 279

Howard Jones

Supporter
4 Yes those are the real GW heads. This motor has 13 to 1 pistons in it and it sounds like.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 65975-HPIM0165.jpg
    65975-HPIM0165.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 287
Back