GT40 to be honoured at 2013 Goodwood Revival

Thanks for the link. I attempted to complete their pre booking web form and it errors out on postal code. I then attempted to complete their callback web form and there is no confirmation after hitting the submit button that tells you if the form was submitted. That is an awful website!

Hi Michael & Veek,

Sorry you didn't get on with the previous link, I came accross this USA site;

Goodwood Revival Tours Packages Hotels and Tickets | Grand Prix Tours

Totally unknown to me so take the usual care before handing over any money!!

Cheers,
David.

I am trying to get myself and my car in and being shown, but have not had that confirmed yet. If there is no club "stand" or group of owners possible perhaps we should just make a list of who will be there and how to recognise each other so we can meet up during the event. Pink Carnations might not be the best option knowing the dress code there but some unique way to know the other person is a 40 owner could be devised.

Hi Chris & others who will be attending the Goodwood Events (Speed & Revival),
Reference Club Group Attendance;-
I am organising the Club stand at the Festival of Speed this year & have just spoken with the Event Organisers concerning club paricipation, this is their reply; -

"There are NO facilities for Club Participation at either event, apart from the official pre-booked club stand."

The only way would be to privately arrange to arrive at the event in convoy so that you can all park together in the public car parks or pre book camping areas.
This of course would be outside the main official grounds, parking is in rough fields with no allowance made for low slung sports cars!!

Be very pleased if you would all pass by the club stand and make yourselves known!!

Cheers,
David.

Michael Holmes

Lifetime Supporter
Made it from LA to UK last year for the Shelby 50th. Might see if I can swing two years in a row. Great time hanging out with B.Bondurant and friends. Wonder what it would cost to ship the car as well?

Bought the grand stand ticket late last month. Unfortunately me and my wife are not able to seat together. The team at the Goodwood Revival are all very helpful, make it so easy and smoothly for my purchase.

Information received from the goodwodd revival team :-

The GT40s will be in action on Friday 13th September for practice and racing on Saturday 14th September. At this present moment we cannot give you the exact number of cars involved, but it is sure to be a full grid by the time Revival comes around

LIM

Thanks for the link. I attempted to complete their pre booking web form and it errors out on postal code. I then attempted to complete their callback web form and there is no confirmation after hitting the submit button that tells you if the form was submitted. That is an awful website!

In case anyone has the same issue with the website not accepting your overseas post code, the way I got around it last year (because Dad and I couldn't possibly miss a full field of Cobras!) was to set up your account on the website by using an English post code. After the account is created, you can then edit the postal address and it will accept any international postal code.

The GT40s will be something special this year!!!

Back