Gulf GT40 Superformance for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somelee

Lifetime Supporter
unfortunately I need to sell GT40 P/2137. LHD, Roush 427sr, RBT ZF, 1200 easy break in miles. Gurney bubble, Avon Cr6zz tires. Built and sorted by Olthoff. I have all the receipts from Roush and Olthoff. Also have a copy of the original MSO from Superformance. Have a pair of original style brake ducts from cushman that I never installed. Car runs and drives great. my loss is your gain. I can help arrange shipping if need be...at your cost of course.

$105,000.
[email protected]

Attachments

• gt40.jpg
    gt40.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 2,511

Ron Earp

Admin
You might want put up a more complete description with a lot more pictures. Pictures definitely help out with car sales and you are not limited to how many you can post.

Ron

Somelee

Lifetime Supporter
thanks Ron
yeah I plan on putting more pictures up I just had to go out of town for a few days. I'll be posting more in the next few days.

Lee

Somelee

Lifetime Supporter
here are a few more pics. The car was in a bit of a confined space so I couldn't get full side shots or a great rear shot but I think these pretty much cover it. Sorry the interior ones are slightly blurry.....the lighting was difficult and I'm not the best photographer!

Attachments

• front left smaller.jpg
    front left smaller.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,571
  • front smaller.jpg
    front smaller.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,115
  • motor 3 smaller.jpg
    motor 3 smaller.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,477
  • motor1 smaller.jpg
    motor1 smaller.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,296
  • rear smaller.jpg
    rear smaller.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,343
  • seats smaller.jpg
    seats smaller.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,206
  • front right smaller.jpg
    front right smaller.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 935
  • front side smaller.jpg
    front side smaller.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,152
  • interior smaller.jpg
    interior smaller.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,503

Somelee

Lifetime Supporter
hey Thanks......in this market it seems like I need all the luck i can get! ....yeah it is a Jalpa.

Hi Lee

Agree with Dave, try the cobra-site. I bought my car there,
to get in contact with the owner was very easy.

Regards Marcel.

Somelee

Lifetime Supporter
not yet.......I've actually been so reluctant to sell it that i haven't really been trying that hard. I guess If some one wanted to buy it I'd sell it.....but its tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back