H Craft GT-R, Jared's build.

Jared that looks real close to my 1934 Chevy color combination I did a few hrs back

Attachments

• 85C3D90D-B3B2-4080-9B3F-A6D4B24C468A.jpeg
    85C3D90D-B3B2-4080-9B3F-A6D4B24C468A.jpeg
    524.5 KB · Views: 371
  • DBA48031-53C9-4D3A-9301-11E1D678CE54.jpeg
    DBA48031-53C9-4D3A-9301-11E1D678CE54.jpeg
    427.5 KB · Views: 359

Jared V

Supporter
Larry, Its Acura Apex Blue Pearl. I figured with a bowtie engine, ford emblems, and Lambo trans I might as well add an Asian color.:p I knew I wanted a Blue but wanted something different then H's color. Mainly just because. H definitely wanted a Ford color on his car which made sense. I had a little more creative freedom with mine. I went for a bike ride yesterday through Delaware and saw 3 Mclarens during the ride. It makes me happy that our cars will be much more unique.

Jared V

Supporter
Jared yes anyone can buy an off the shelf sports car but only a few can build their own personal sports car with their own twist
To be fair I am not really one of the few who can "build their own". You guys getting your hands dirty are truly impressive. In my case, I knew I did not possess the skills to make something truly special. I am fortunate to have H building the car. I am constantly amazed by the talent that exists on this forum. I am envious at times. I can turn wrenches and love doing that work but the artistry and Fab skills blows me away from some of these builds. The knowledge base is so impressive too. I have said to my wife many times the best thing I did was have H build the car and not do it myself. I never would have been happy with the final product if I built it.

There is some great talent on this forum.
IMO Andy H stands at the top of the fabrication tree, the rest of us have to look up to get a glimpse :)

Oh wait... but then there are the guys that built the 3L in Austria .... Haha like I said lots of talent.

Guys all true with your comments and Jared the most important talent own is your passion for this hobby it Doesn’t matter if you have the skills it matters that you love cars

H coming to work each day you must kick yourself and say am I dreaming with all of the toys in this garage between the race cars, your car, the wooden boat maybe old Chris Craft, my other favorite side by side atv’s what an environment to work

Back