Hello from New member!!!!

Hi everyone, just joined the forum but I've been browsing for few months now. I have owned couple exotics and couple projects that never got finished due to the fact i'm not that mechanically inclined and it was always a challenge finding the right person willing to take up on a custom vehicle. The more I read the more I'm getting seriously interested in purchasing a completed SLC, seems like an incredible machine. I'm not a track guy and it would mostly be used as a weekend fun car on cruises, car shows etc. I never owned a race car in the past, I had a Murci Lemans car project for couple years I sold and I can buy it back but as time passes I'm leaning more and more towards the SLC.
I'd love to see a SLC in person I was wondering if anyone in Chicago area owns one I can take a look at. Thanks everyone!!

Roger Reid

Supporter
Chicago isn't far from Superlite near Detroit. Why not visit the factory. If you are not mechanically inclined, there are a couple of professional builders on this forum who can build one for you.

Thanks guys. I could take a trip to Detroit thats a good idea as well but I was wondering if there is an SLC coupe in Chicago. I'd be probably more interested in buying a finished car slightly used, hopefully a good deal will come along.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Come see us at the shop...we have a pair of cars in stock for sale currently..one almost new and one needing a little tlc but a good deal can be had

Howard Jones

Supporter
Go see em! It's part of the journey! Deal? deal on a preowned SLC? Hell if I was looking to buy a SLC I would be all over that. Go have a look.

I went three times (side trips to east coast) to look and ask questions. Fran always made time for me. I needed the trips to get comfortable with the whole thing. I REALLY looked at the 917 the checkbook trip but in the end went ahead with a SLC. I'm glad I did...............but I really liked the 917.........

Come see us at the shop...we have a pair of cars in stock for sale currently..one almost new and one needing a little tlc but a good deal can be had
I will be planning on that, are there any pictures or details on the cars you have anywhere online i can take a look at? thank you

Go see em! It's part of the journey! Deal? deal on a preowned SLC? Hell if I was looking to buy a SLC I would be all over that. Go have a look.

I went three times (side trips to east coast) to look and ask questions. Fran always made time for me. I needed the trips to get comfortable with the whole thing. I REALLY looked at the 917 the checkbook trip but in the end went ahead with a SLC. I'm glad I did...............but I really liked the 917.........
That would a tough call, 917 is also one of my all time favorites. But somehow I got really interested in the SLC lately so the goal is to buy one by the summer. Thanks for the tip:thumbsup:

I live in LaPorte Indiana 60 miles east of Chicago.Im building a slc right now.Be glad to show you . slc LS525 graziano gear box .Building for street or track.

I live in LaPorte Indiana 60 miles east of Chicago.Im building a slc right now.Be glad to show you . slc LS525 graziano gear box .Building for street or track.

Hi Kellу,
Thank you for your generous offer. If you don’t mind please pm me your contact information so we can get in touch:)

Back