Hello, new guy from Newport Beach, CA

I just purchased a stalled project RCR GT40 MKI that I plan to change into a MKII. I have some parts from the MKI that I'd like to sell but it looks as though I'm not allowed to post. Any ideas why my account has this restriction ? I've been a member for awhile now but have never posted anything prior. Anyone who have MKII parts, please let me know.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
To my knowledge, there should be no restrictions on your account. Please let me know if you still can’t post.

Regards Brian

To my knowledge, there should be no restrictions on your account. Please let me know if you still can’t post.

Regards Brian
Hello Brian,

I attempted to post my "for sale" post in the "garage" section but it states that I am restricted. I posted it in the share section, don't know if that replaced the garage section but I still can't figure out how to attach pictures. Can you help ?

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I had proposed that change sometime ago, but to my knowledge it hasn't been implemented. I will check with Randy. My thoughts were more targeted at the people that pop in only long enough to sell something never to be seen again.
Please let me check into it.

Regards Brian

I had proposed that change sometime ago, but to my knowledge it hasn't been implemented. I will check with Randy. My thoughts were more targeted at the people that pop in only long enough to sell something never to be seen again.

Regards Brian
It's no big deal, I don't mind donating to a good cause. I'll try a little later to send some $$ and repost.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

Regards Brian
It has not been implemented to my knowledge.
I have moved his thread to Garage Sale.
I’ll take a quick look at his account...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Jim, I just went in and reviewed your user ID/Account and everything looks as it should.
I hate to run you through the wringer here, but tried deleting all your cookies in your browser then reboot and try sgain. I really have no other options or ideas to this point...

Back