High quality switches

I've been on the hunt for some very high quality switches, but have been coming up empty-handed. I'm looking for toggle, momentary switches, and the like.

To give you a better idea of what I'm looking for, and to serve as an example, I rather like the switches in the Spyker.

I looked hi and lo to find these switches from the ford gt. i think these'd look cool but never found fords source. they are around $600 form the dealer. ouch

Attachments

• Ford_GT+Gauges_Toggle_Switches.jpg
    Ford_GT+Gauges_Toggle_Switches.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3,252
I don't mind having switches on the dash. In fact, I think they can add some visual interest if done properly. Good idea though Alex. I might just do that if I can't find the "right" switches.

Now, having said that, I would consider the Spyker dash to be FAR too busy for my taste. But, I do like some of the switches, and they appear to be of high quality:

Last edited:
Your choice, but having done both - switches on the center console and switches under the dash, I much prefer the latter - it looks MUCH cleaner on the inside.

Btw, glad you didn't post pics of Craig's interior, otherwise I'd have to poke our your eyeballs for such bad taste =)

Please pardon my ignorance, but is Craig's car the one with the really, really, really expensive looking black interior? The one with the Lambo-like switches?

What's not to like about that interior? It's stunning!

Where did I put my eyeball poking stick...... :/

I'm sure it's good, if you loose the color scheme, the gauges, the switches, the shifting knob, and the fact you've got a 5spd shift knob for a 6spd transmission, lol.

Now, that's all find and dandy, but I still need to find top-quality switches.

So Mr. Carb Man, find out where he got his switches from:huh: . I am stunned that it's been this hard to find good stuff. Yesterday I went to a Maserati/Bentley dealer to look at their switches, but aside from cars with an asking price of $280+K, I came up empty handed.

Where did I put my eyeball poking stick...... :/

I'm sure it's good, if you loose the color scheme, the gauges, the switches, the shifting knob, and the fact you've got a 5spd shift knob for a 6spd transmission, lol.

You are actually right. The leather craftsmanship looks great, but the color is terrible, and the rest of the elements look like they are from a kids toy car.

Mark: Google wasn't my friend. I couldn't come up what PRS stands for? Do you have a link?

Bram: Good link! Thanks!

Fred: I live in the land of 10,000 lakes, so I will be checking out some of the local boat builders. Thanks for the tip.

Believe it or not, I flew to Michigan today, and went to RCR! Due to a late arrival, I could only spend 10 minutes at the shop, but I will be spending the entire day there tomorrow! The sneak peek today was a treat (no Halloween pun intended). I'm sure I'll be up at the crack of dawn in anticipation. I will shoot photos of whatever Fran will allow me to take.

Back