How can Special Interest Car Enthusiasts be Liberal Politically??

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Shoot, I miss all the fun. Thank the lord I left the republick of Kalifornia. Bringing the thread back to America where 50 states have 50 different laws designed by 100s of people that don't like cars or can't afford a 2nd or more cars. Since they work for the government and are preying on our tax dollars, I deem the centrist to liberal. To top it off the federal level the EPA, otherwise known as a bunch of F'd up tree hugging, payoff thieves, with delusions of running buses and trains and walk the rest of the way idiots. Why would you own a car at all if you live in NY, DC, or other high density city anyway. Then slather the rules that run a city like that for all the rest of the country is ludicrous. As for our hardworking Jim, I don't care how smart, how many graphs, how many bs information he can dredge up, the fact that he must believe that as an elitist, he will always better than us all. Jim, to you I say good for you, live in the clouds of your utopia and or Olympus or whatever your want to call your spread. Piss on Larry if you can for me, as the crap I have dealt with when I dealt with Oracle would make me happy. My mansion on the waterfront is just fine. I love building my toys and I don't have to work anymore unless I choose to.
But back to our subject of How can a SICE be a lib. I know that I am far from Lib as you can be, but I have to admit friends that I have are Lib, they just forget that they are about cars. Same with Politics. most people forget that they have local elections and only turn out for the big ones. I guess to be liberal you need some forgetfulness.

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
One of my favorite cars...
ford-gt40-mk1-1966-le-mans.jpg
ford-gt40-number-14-le-man.jpg
ford-gt40-v8-engine-henry-davis.jpg
ford-gt-stacks.jpg
ford-gt40-mk1-1966-le-mans-engine.jpg
ford-gt40-fuel-system.jpg

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
One of our forum members owned 1040 up until a few years ago. Wish I could remember his name!
What really grabbed my attention re: P1040 was the stance....it looked like it was moving at 140MPH even when it was sitting still!
Thanks for posting this, Ron!

Cheers!

Doug

Marc, where did to escape to? Just wondering as I fled to The Great state Of Texas myself.
A lot of people flee liberal state and come to Texas in droves. Myself being one. I left a state I loved. But didn’t recognize anymore. That state was. N. Y. For the people who leave liberal states. And come to Texas. Don’t think you can vote liberal. Vote the way you voted by home. You defeat the reason why you moved. Let’s keep Texas red. And remember why you moved out of your liberal state to begin with.

I suspect that the higher level of belief among ocean sciences and particularly geophysics represents second order belief (i.e. support for a perceived consensus) rather than personal research on AGW detection/attribution or a careful survey of the literature.

How to square this with the oft reported 97% consensus? Well, ‘climate scientists’ in these surveys typically includes economists, ecologists etc., nearly all probably representing second order belief.”

https://judithcurry.com/2013/11/10/the-52-consensus/

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
E69EE483-5956-46D1-B477-C5087CB9BEA6.jpeg

I think the Mark I is the most beautiful of cars, but this particular car really strikes me. Maybe the color, maybe the Borrani’s? Fantastic.

Back