How long can current prices hold?????

A mercury Cougar!
Stylish!
Well, almost

shocked.gif

Hi guys, Im so moved by the honesty of our stateside cousins that I have felt it necessary to answer to some of the "costs of packages issues". I have a Body & Chassis package and this can come out as just a body chassis kit, or with all the parts, less engine etc. I will E mail my prices to anyone who wishes to enquire. And those prices will be the same here, USA or anywhere. Price will be in pounds Ex VAT. That is what you will pay, plus shipping and your own import tax. Other companies may do it different, but Im clear on the fact that you cannot expect someone to trust you if you move the goal posts.

And er... I drive a Renault 21 turbo (this is like a french cortina) Its a 2.0 litre luckily turbocharged otherwise i'd be even more embarrassed! Mind you, I'm in the process of dropping a V6 2.5 litre Renault Turbo in it at the moment, Then a Porsche eater! I'm not a weathly man either. I merely enjoy my work and don't want to work for someone else. I have to put new hard drive in Pc and lost all my older E mail addresses. Here's my new one. [email protected]

All the very best

Mark Sibley

How many of you guys have been in business? I am sure that there are some cases of gouging, however have you considered that in order to supply you with a package thru a local supplier-i.e. RF/Gordon Levy or CAV/Bob Lacey- the manufacturer has to maintain an extra parts supply, give the dealer a profit, pay the freight and customs etc., maintain a much higher profile of insurance cover because of our passion to sue and many other reason that I am sure that the dealers here could give you? If you want to go direct and there is no local dealer/supplier then by all means the pricing should be comparable. Having been in the machinary sales business world wide thru agencies and wholly owned subsidiaries I also know that you have to protect your dealers by maintaining area pricing - you can't sell direct behind the dealers back. I hope this gives some of you some food for thought. When I was buying from GTD I was getting the same prices as their other dealers and I wasn't a contracted dealer!

Back