How many are finished and being driving

Geeze... four of them in Ohio? Pretty soon they will be like Cruzes. Maybe I should consider buying something more unique. I really don't want to see myself coming and going all the time. Ha. Ha.

PeteB

GT40s Supporter
Should we start an Ohio SLC club? ;)

Seriously, it'd be pretty cool to get together for a track day at Putman Park or Mid Ohio.

Drive mine at least once a week if not more since it was completed.

4 tanks of gas thus far :)

Maybe 300-400 miles total.

Eric, 300 to 400 miles, and you've put 4 tanks of gas in your car? That's so e serious gas mileage! I think someone likes the attention you get at the gas station... :)

Enjoy!

Mike

Mine is going on a serious trip, California, for Sevenstock, big rotary event. Im leaving Nov1, trailering it out there of course.

Glad to see Ohio might just be the leader in SLC's, I dont hear anybody else saying anything else.

Any state has more then 4.

I get 6-8 when I jump on it, 10-12 if I dont go into the secondaries. Pump gas with a ounce of Benol (2 stroke oil) to every gallon.

Hows the build going, Aaron?

Mine is going on a serious trip, California, for Sevenstock, big rotary event. Im leaving Nov1, trailering it out there of course.

Glad to see Ohio might just be the leader in SLC's, I dont hear anybody else saying anything else.

Any state has more then 4.

I get 6-8 when I jump on it, 10-12 if I dont go into the secondaries. Pump gas with a ounce of Benol (2 stroke oil) to every gallon.

Hows the build going, Aaron?

I'll bet the SLC is a big hit at Sevenstock!

We have 5 in Virginia that I know of. Florida has at least 5, maybe more.

Back