How Many RF Owners/Builders/Buyers Are There?

Thank you, Dan. These are all factory built rollers, Turnkey minus. Hershal will be helping me complete all four of them. I may have to bring a sleeping bag over to his house when they arrive because I will not want to go back home without my R.F.GT40 replica! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ordered mine through Rick at Thruxton back in March. Chasis 120 should be in Cheltenham late this summer or early fall.

Specs on the paper so far are....
Mk1 Flares front and rear, Gurney Bubble, 331SBF, Kinsler injection,Motec, 6 speed audi, 17" tyres 330 rears 245 fronts. Of course spec subject to change if the chairman of the board see's the prices! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey, that is the chassis number right before mine, 121. You still have a firm late summer or early fall delivery? I was reckoning around Christmas time for 121.

Ron

Not confirmed but I was called today for the next installment of payment which should be the start of build. Mine is a deluxe kit, not sure if it matters to delivery time.

From what I have read you have ordered a turn key minus, right?

I think Robert should have some kind of party when he
exceeds the number of cars delivered by FAV....but
I don't know what that number is for certain.
He must be getting pretty close though.

MikeD

Update on RF GT40 #119. Will not now be shipped until September (hopefully), due to problems with the original sub contractor doing the glass work apparently, as outlined by Robert in his latest progress report dated August 11th. Still, all the best things are worth waiting for!

Back