How Many RF Owners/Builders/Buyers Are There?

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Looks/sounds good Tim ---driving through the streets of Dromana?? and what track is it?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Nice movie. You are happy with your RF i take it? Can't wait to get into mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tim,
Great video and great sound. I am curious about the engine I assume its 289 or 302 and what is your firing order?

I got some footage of my car on the week end (not able to post it however) but it sounds completely different to yours - it is a 347 with the 180 degree exhaust but sounds very V8 muscle car rather than race car like yours.

Cheers,
RV

Tim,

I have to agree with Rick, your car sounds very different.

Do you have anything unusual under the rear clip?

Nice video! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Bill

It's an aluminium (302 based) 364 with crossover system. It has some unusual bits and pieces under there but nothing that should really affect the sound.
I've posted some dyno' results on the dyno' results forum (where else? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif).
It's down on where it should be but not bad for a first run.
The engine made close to 500 BHP on an engine dyno' in the US with a different inlet setup so we have some work to do to get it back up there.
Can someone enlighten me as to why I can no longer post pictures? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tim.

Ron McCall

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
It's an aluminium (302 based) 364 with crossover system. It has some unusual bits and pieces under there but nothing that should really affect the sound.
I've posted some dyno' results on the dyno' results forum (where else? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif).
It's down on where it should be but not bad for a first run.
The engine made close to 500 BHP on an engine dyno' in the US with a different inlet setup so we have some work to do to get it back up there.
Can someone enlighten me as to why I can no longer post pictures? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tim.

[/ QUOTE ]

What transaxle are you running?What modifications did you have to do to handle the power?

Ron

Audi six speed with Pfitzer diff'.
We used the tried and true "suck it and see" modifications on the transaxle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif So far so good.
I have plans to install a not yet available sequential six speed when it's becomes a reality.

Tim.

Sent deposit last week,waiting for car #,quick build with Gurney bubble,4 pt rollbar and factory painted in dark blue with white stripes.Hopefully be in early 2006,located in northern Ct.

I thought you could only get a RF painted as a turn key minus, maybe they changed Where going to have a whole bunch of these in New England Bob

JOHN BATE BURNLEY UK. just ordered turnkey minus.believe delivery early next year. can I be that patient?

John,
Welcome to the RF family and this great forum. I know your wait is long but it's worth it I can assure you.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks- but its good weather here for once and the car will be ready smack bang in the middle of 'salting all the roads season'. I will just have to sit in it in the garage!

Jim Pearson

Lifetime Supporter
By 'eck John, you're even further north than me! I'm sure you'll find the forum a great source of knowledge and entertainment while you await delivery. Jim

whilst one awaits delivery - any tips on options/choices i should be ordering. not even decided on a colour yet! is it only april still.

I recieved a call from Robert from RF tonight,My chassis # is 139,shipping around Jan. 06.Very nice guy to talk to,they don't know exact prices on all options yet,such as paint,since they are just getting going in S. Africa,will know the exacts probably 4 months prior to shipping.

Bill Godwin R.F. #108 Phoenix, Az. Ready July 2005
Brad Hokanson R.F. #109 Cottonwood, Az. Ready July 2005
Ben B. R.F. #110 Phoenix, Az. Ready Aug. 2005
Robert Zenor R.F. #112 Chandler, Az. Ready Aug. 2005

We are all excited about these Arizona cars! AZ GT40 Club /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back