inner wheel wells

Hello,
Does any one have the optional inner wheel wells fitted and installed.
any pic's would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Grant

Mine should be delivered very soon and I'll try and post a pic or two of them. They won't be installed right out the crate though unless Fran ships magic elves with them but hopefully they won't take too long to get together.

Thanks Dave I have mine already, it's just they are not as cut and dry as I had hoped. There are two piece's that I think are for the front, they look like they could fit on the sides of the radiator box ? not sure if they would mount to the chassis or to the front clip and I think I maybe missing two panels that would close off the cavity in front of the front wheel. Let me know what you get I have six piece's.
Thanks,
Grant

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Here is a picture of the 10 pieces I have for the wheel tub kit.

001.jpg

Where does those louvered pieces go?

I've got my front and rear shields figured out, except I don'ot know what to do for b ehind the front tires - just from a little test drive I'm kicking a lot of shit backwards into the lower air "scoops" (infront and below the door)

Thanks Ken,
Im missing more then I thought. I never received the two pieces in the top left of the picture or the two top middle.
my question was where do the two bottom middle go, Im thinking somewhere in the front clip with the two from the Top left.
Thanks again Ken this help's a lot.
Grant

Hello anyone have pic's of the rear inners installed ? mostly interested in seeing where the two meet front half to rear half and how you trimmed and attached the larger rear section to the rear half.
Thanks

Back