Is the right to bear arms outdated.

Al,

You start insulting thread after insulting thread, all filled with lies. Its never a discussion, you just post insulting lies which always turn ugly.

No one on the Left starts this crap, lately no one else on the right starts this crap, only you!

You alone are responsible for 90% of the strife in this wonderful site.

Please troll somewhere else!

Jim shut the fuck up!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I'm really glad I started this thread, it has given all non Americans a really good insight into
American politics and how they operate. It appears there is no middle ground and no debate.
You are either right or wrong, no maybe you have a good point, I'll think about that and get back to you. No room for one side or the other to even for a small moment to consider the other guys perspective.
If you are a left wing Liberal then you are an arsehole and wrong!
If you are a right wing conservative then you are an arsehole and wrong.
I'm sure there are right wing people in favour of gun control, as I am sure there are left wing people who agree with the right to bear arms.
Or maybe I'm completely wrong...... I do find it interesting though.
And highly amusing.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I'm sure there are right wing people in favour of gun control...

Seriously, don't know any personally, nor can I name even one, Pete. Any "GOPs" who might hold that viewpoint really aren't true "right wingers" by definition.

I am sure there are left wing people who agree with the right to bear arms.

I agree with that. I know 3 personally (I hike daily with 2 of them), and can list a few lefty politicians who at least give lip service to that point of view.

Ice Hockey, Kittens and a Cricket Bat! What's not to like? Who needs guns anyway?

Attachments

• Ice Hockey_Kittens_and a Cricket Bat.jpg
    Ice Hockey_Kittens_and a Cricket Bat.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 225
Cheska, Binki & Rudy. Sorry guys, couldn't resist a chance to post something cute in this thread! Forgive me, won't you? ;)

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Kittens? Your going to throw Kittens! Here comes PETA! (To you on the other side of the world that is our furry critter loving group that HATE people and love animals (possibly in more ways than one)).

Hey Marc, despite appearances, these little lovelies are like the Rabbit in the Holy Grail! LOL
I can believe that just look at their eye's, is this one of them by any chance ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNeaZz9Vt6Q]Brave Kitten Stands Up to Dog - YouTube[/ame]

If you are a left wing Liberal then you are an arsehole and wrong!
If you are a right wing conservative then you are an arsehole and wrong.

FFS Pete get up to speed, if you are a democrat you are a murderous bastard and will shoot someone,if you are a conservative you are a liar. This is true because it was brought to our attention by a wogg here on this forum.

Bob

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...and yet ammo is STILL hard to get...and costly. 'Course that in no way could have anything whatsoever to do with the govt buying up enough small arms ammunition to refight WWI & II, Korea, 'Nam, Af'stan and Iraq all over again, could it. Naaaaaaaaaaah...

Homeland Security reportedly bought 1.6 BILLION ROUNDS alone. Even the U.S Postal Service and the Dept of Education(!) have gotten into the act. THE DEPT. OF EDUCATION???

Back