is there a such thing as a cheap GT40 model?

i wanna get a nice 1/18 scale model to put next to my stupid little spongebob stuffed toy(go figure, chicks dig spongebob)

but all i can find are like 1/14 and their like 150 bucks each

(not something id leave in my open top jeep)

hek i only leave spongebob in their because i got it for a quarter on one of them stupid little grabber games

any ideas on a cheap model?

You can pic up a nice scalextric 1/32 scale slotcar with awsome detail on ebay too. I run them on my track .I just bought another mkll (buy it now for $30 with free shipping). a 1/32 gt is about 5 inches long.sorry my pic isnt better , but hey it is my track,,lol ,Dan

Attachments

• 23972-DSC00065a.jpg
    23972-DSC00065a.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 322
the lola has awsome detail. it even has a real spare in the back. The handeling was terrible , but,,,hahah I added silicone tires, and a extra magnet for traction and a set of working headlights so i can see it with the lights turned down at "night" racing and now its a hoot!here are 2 pics that i didnt take of the same car from fly the manufacture.

Attachments

• 24128-image14.jpg
    24128-image14.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 306
this one is a version "after a 12 hour race" cool huh

Attachments

• 24129-FlyZ02.jpg
    24129-FlyZ02.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 307
and here is a pic of the mkll gt that i just bought off ebay, you may like this one, already has the working headlights ! The gt is pretty good out of the box. I dont like them to handle so you can close your eyes and drive but fast and still sliding the back end off the corners is perfect!

Attachments

• 24130-c7_1.jpg
    24130-c7_1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 315
There are a couple of new ones by Fly, out very soon that I have been told are very detailed and not too expensive. Hunt on the net and you will find one.

Back