Islamic Fundamentalists

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
If you are shopping in a mall anywhere in the world, especially in Africa , you had best learn the Koran and who begat who in the muslim world. But rest easy, The Kenyan Special Forces (?) are taking care of this one. Oh dear.
Only about fifty dead at the moment. But rest easy in the U.S.A. - They are mostly European and some Canadians.
Holy Moly - I used to pick up bits and pieces in that mall in Nairobi.
Will this Al Qaeda shit ever stop?

ps Kenya (and Nairobi) is in Central Africa just below Somalia.

pps. Maybe this should go in under the Angry white man thread.

One of them probably had a toothache, you mustn't be harsh on the Muslims, the filthy Christians most likely provoked it by breathing too loudly.

Keith

ps Kenya (and Nairobi) is in Central Africa just below Somalia.

pps. Maybe this should go in under the Angry white man thread.

Somalia now being relocated just east of Stratford, East London. Piracy was beginning to fall off in terms risk/reward ratios but the British Benefit System has come up trumps for them!

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
No, we aren't resting easy, David. They are folks just like us- they ARE us- and it could happen anywhere. And it's been front page for days, displacing our own tragedy in the Navy Yard.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
It's been headlines here as well and is currently a "Stand Off" with apparently 59 fatalities. I guess the SAS are in place now so it should be over in a couple of hours.

Keith

It's been headlines here as well and is currently a "Stand Off" with apparently 59 fatalities. I guess the SAS are in place now so it should be over in a couple of hours.

Oh well, that's 50 terrorists shot dead for "resisting arrest" then.

Happens every time. They ARE careless those SAS blokes...:worried:

It is being said that some of the Kenya Mall terrorist are from America and England. Isn't that special! We're growing them here.

...including (apparently) a white, native-born English woman, which contradicts just about every stereotype of a Muslim terrorist you could imagine....

Keith

It is being said that some of the Kenya Mall terrorist are from America and England. Isn't that special! We're growing them here.

That's a bit of an odd thing to say - America has been training and paying for home grown terrorists for many years..

Maybe not IN America but......

Mike Pass

Supporter
The bigoted, ill educated, brain washed and disaffected are everywhere. They are easy prey for the people who want to control everybody. If what you are trying to inflict on people forces you not to do a whole raft of pleasant things and obey a list of odious commandments then it will be a hard sell to free minded people. They hope that by murdering free happy people everyone will want to sign up to their belief system. Not the best PR. Muslims do not come across as a happy, welcoming group. If invited to a party and being told that there will be lots of Muslims there would not be much of a come on for most people. Muslims are trying to inflict their belief system and control onto others. This has been tried before by such luminaries as Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
Educated, free thinking, reasonable and rational people will always reject and oppose any attempt at control of this kind and such things will inevitably fail but always bring needless suffering and misery in their wake.
Cheers
Mike

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
There is an article in the Times today reporting that one of the terrorists may have been a British woman who went over to the jihadi cause; Samantha somebody, according to the article. Also some Americans of Somali extraction from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, which has had a number of people go to Somalia and become jihadis.

All dreadful and disgusting. These people shot a mother and daughter in front of her small son, because they weren't wearing hijabs, according to a radio article I heard. Hell is too good for them. They ought to execute them and bury them with a pig in the coffin; so much for the reward in paradise.

If a female jihadi dies in the line of duty, do they get unlimited virgins, too? Just curious.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Hell is too good for them. They ought to execute them and bury them with a pig in the coffin; so much for the reward in paradise.

Speaking of which: I've long advocated we adopt General John J. Pershing's "pig's blood" strategy against these pukes. According to legend, it worked for him in the Philippines. In fact, it ended all trouble with Muslim radicals for decades.

'Sure couldn't hurt...

Sorry to say Larry, the Moro's have been fairly active again in the P.I. now. But I do agree with that tactic.

Keith

Isn't that the woman who was married to the July 7th London bomber? I guarantee she was a one off that's for sure (I say was a little hopefully). Perhaps they stopped her housing benefit. I am a little surprised no-one seemed to be keeping an eye on her as she came out with a bunch of stuff at the time, like it was our fault the bastard blew himself up.

Anyone who kills people in front of their children deserves NO mercy. None.

Many of the Taliban fighters are from Britain (via Pakistan) and are UK citizens as are many of them fighting in Syria.

There were also quite a few in Iraq, but they don't seem too keen to shit in their own back yards, or at least I hope not.

Back