Jokes anyone? -

2008 Darwin Awards

(The Darwin Awards highlight true stupidity in mankind. Crassly speaking, they are named for Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection, meaning the dumbest humans will eliminate themselves before they can reproduce similarly dumb humans.) You've been waiting for them, so without further ado here are the 2008
Darwin awards.

Eighth Place
In Detroit , a 41-year-old man got stuck and drowned in two feet of water after squeezing head first through an 18-inch-wide sewer grate to retrieve his car keys.

Seventh Place
A 49-year-old San Francisco stockbroker, who 'totally zoned when he ran,' accidentally, jogged off a 100-foot high cliff on his daily run.

Sixth Place
While at the beach, Daniel Jones, 21, dug an 8 foot hole for protection from the wind and had been sitting in a beach chair at the bottom when it collapsed, burying him beneath 5 feet of sand. People on the beach used their hands and shovels trying to get him out but could not reach him. It took rescue workers using heavy equipment almost an hour to free him. Jones was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Fifth Place
Santiago Alvarado, 24, was killed as he fell through the ceiling of a bicycle shop he was burglarizing. Death was caused when the long flashlight he had placed in his mouth to keep his hands free rammed into the base of his skull as he hit the floor.

Fourth Place
Sylvester Briddell, Jr., 26, was killed as he won a bet with friends who said he would not put a revolver loaded with four bullets into his mouth and pull the trigger.

Third Place
After stepping around a marked police patrol car parked at the front door, a man walked into H&J Leather & Firearms intent on robbing the store.
The shop was full of customers and a uniformed officer was standing at the counter. Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a hold-up, and fired a few wild shots from a target pistol. The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire, and several customers also drew their guns and fired. The robber was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.
Crime scene investigators located 47 expended cartridge cases in the shop. The subsequent autopsy revealed 23 gunshot wounds. Ballistics identified rounds from 7 different weapons. No one else was hurt.

HONORABLE MENTION ;
Paul Stiller, 47, and his wife Bonnie were bored just driving around at 2 A.M. so they lit a quarter stick of dynamite to toss out the window to see what would happen. Apparently they failed to notice the window was closed.

RUNNER UP
Kerry Bingham had been drinking with several friends when one of them said they knew a person who had bungee-jumped from a local bridge in the middle of traffic. The conversation grew more heated and at least 10 men
trooped along the walkway of the bridge at 4:30 AM. Upon arrival at the midpoint of the bridge they discovered that no one had brought a bungee rope.
Bingham, who had continued drinking, volunteered and pointed out that a coil of lineman's cable, lay near by. They secured one end around Bingham's leg and then tied the other to the bridge. His fall lasted 40 feet before the cable tightened and t ore his foot off at the ankle. He miraculously survived his fall into the icy water and was rescued by two
nearby fishermen. Bingham's foot was never located.

AND THE WINNER IS.
Zookeeper Friedrich Riesfeldt ( Paderborn , Germany ) fed his constipated elephant 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs and prunes before the plugged-up pachyderm finally got relief.
Investigators say ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the ailing elephant an olive oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded. The sheer force of the elephant's unexpected defecation knocked Mr. Riesfeldt to the ground where he struck his head on a rock as the elephant continued to evacuate 200 pounds of dung on top of him.
It seems to be just one of those freak accidents that proves. 's**t happens'.

THEY WALK AMOUNG US.

Phil -The Thoughtful Husband...
It is important for men to remember that, as women grow older, it becomes harder for them to maintain the same quality of housekeeping as when they were younger. When you notice this, try not to yell at them. Some are over-sensitive, and there's nothing worse than an over-sensitive woman.
My name is Phil. Let me relate how I handled the situation with my wife, Pam. When I went into semi-retirement a few years ago, it became necessary for Pam to get a full-time job along with her part-time job, both for extra income and for the health benefits that we needed.
Shortly after she started working, I noticed she was beginning to show her age. I usually get home from the shooting club about the same time she gets home from work and although she knows how hungry I am, she almost always says she has to rest for half an hour or so before she starts dinner. I don't yell at her. Instead, I tell her to take her time and just wake me when she gets dinner on the table. I generally have lunch at the club so eating out twice is not reasonable. I'm ready for some home-cooked grub when I hit that door.
She used to do the dishes as soon as we finished eating. But now it's not unusual for them to sit on the table for several hours after dinner. I do what I can by diplomatically reminding her several times each evening that they won't clean themselves. I know she really appreciates this, as it does seem to motivate her to get them done before she goes to bed.
Another symptom of aging is complaining, I think. For example she will say that it is difficult for her to find time to pay the monthly bills during her lunch hour. But, boys, we take 'em for better or worse, so I just smile and offer encouragement. I tell her to stretch it out over two or even three days. That way she won't have to rush so much. I also remind her that missing lunch completely now and then wouldn't hurt her any (if you know what I mean). I like to think tact is one of my strong points.
When doing simple jobs, she seems to think she needs more rest periods. She had to take a break when she was only half finished mowing the lawn. I try not to make a scene. I'm a fair man. I tell her to fix herself a nice, big, cold glass of freshly squeezed lemonade and just sit for a while. And, as long as she is making one for herself, she may as well make one for me too.
I know that I probably look like a saint in the way I support Pam. I'm not saying that showing this much consideration is easy. Many men will find it difficult. Some will even find it impossible! Nobody knows better than I do how frustrating women get as they get older.
However, guys, even if you just use a little more tact and less criticism of your aging wife because of this article, I will consider that writing it was well worthwhile. After all, we are put on this earth to help each other.
Signed,
Phil.

EDITOR'S NOTE:
Phil died suddenly of a perforated rectum. The police report says he was found with a Calloway extra long 50-inch Big Bertha Driver II golf club jammed up his rear end, with barely 5 inches of grip showing and a sledge hammer laying nearby. His wife Pam was arrested and charged with murder. The all-woman jury took only 15 minutes to find her Not Guilty, accepting her defence that Phil somehow, without looking, accidentally sat down on his golf club.

<style type="text/css"> BODY,.aolmailheader {font-size:10pt; color:black; font-family:Arial;} a.aolmailheader:link {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} a.aolmailheader:visited {color:magenta; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} a.aolmailheader:active {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} a.aolmailheader:hover {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} </style> CHINESE FORTUNE COOKIES:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Virginity like bubble, one prick, all gone.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Man who run in front of car get tired.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Man with one chopstick go hungry.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*
Man who eat many prunes get good run for money .
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Baseball is wrong: man with four
balls cannot walk.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Panties not best thing on earth! But next to best thing on earth.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cat house.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Man who drive like hell, bound to get there.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Man who stand on toilet is high on pot .
*~*~*~* ~ *~*~* ~ *~*~*
Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Man who

fart in church sit in own pew.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Crowded elevator smell different to midget.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
> Subject: EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH
> >
> > A
> > young guy from
> >
> > Wisconsin moves to
> > Florida and goes to a big
> > everything-under-one-roof department store looking for a job.
> >
> >
> > The
> > Manager says, 'Do you have any
> > sales experience?'
> >
> > The
> > kid says 'Yeah. I was a salesman back in
> > Wisconsin .'
> >
> >
> > Well,
> > the boss liked the kid and gave him the job. 'You start
> > tomorrow. I'll
> > come down after we close and see how you did.'
> >
> >
> > His
> > first day on the job was rough, but he got through it.
> >
> >
> >
> > After
> > the store was locked up, the boss came down. 'How
> > many customers bought
> > something from you today?'
> >
> >
> > The
> > kid says, 'One.'
> >
> >
> > The
> > boss says, 'Just one? Our sales people average 20 to 30
> > customers a day.
> > How much was the sale for?'
> >
> >
> > The
> > kid says, '$101,237.65.'
> >
> >
> > The
> > boss says, '$101,237.65? What the heck did you
> > sell?'
> >
> >
> > The
> > kid says, 'First, I sold him a small fish hook. Then I
> > sold him a medium
> > fishhook. Then I sold him a larger fishhook. Then I sold
> > him a new fishing
> > rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing, and he
> > said down the coast, so
> > I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down
> > to the boat
> > department, and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft.
> > Then he said he
> > didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I
> > took him
> > down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4
> > Expedition.'
> >
> >
> > The boss said 'A
> > guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a BOAT
> > and a TRUCK?'
> >
> > The kid said 'No, the
> > guy came in here to buy Tampons for his wife, and I said,
> > 'Dude, your
> > weekend's shot, you should go fishing."

They're Back! Those wonderful Church Bulletins! Thank God for church ladies with typewriters. These sentences (with all the BLOOPERS) actually appeared in church bulletins or were announced in church services:

--------------------------
The Fasting & Prayer Conference includes meals.
The sermon this morning: 'Jesus Walks on the Water.' The sermon tonight: 'Searching for Jesus.'
Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands.
Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community. Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say 'Hell' to someone who doesn't care much about you.
Don't let worry kill you off - let the Church help.
Miss Charlene Mason sang "I Will Not Pass This Way Again," giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.
For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.
Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.
Eight new choir robes are currently needed due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered.
The church will host an evening of fine dining, super entertainment and gracious hostility.
Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM - prayer and medication to follow.
The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.
This evening at 7 PM there will be a hymn singing in the park across from the Church. Bring a blanket and come prepared to sin.
The pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the Congregation would lend him their electric girdles for the pancake breakfast next Sunday.
Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM. Please use the back door.
The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the Church basement Friday at 7 PM. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.
Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.

Garry

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Proof That The World Is Nuts
<FONT face=Arial><FONT color=blue><FONT color=blue><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
P><P align=center><B><FONT face=
In <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:place alt=
</st1:place><st1:country-region w:st="on">Lebanon</st1:country-region>, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.
</B> <o:p></o:p>

(Like THAT makes sense.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Bahrain</st1:country-region></st1:place>, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

(Do they look different reversed?)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times.

(A brick?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The penalty for masturbation in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Indonesia</st1:country-region></st1:place> is decapitation.

(Much worse than 'going blind!')

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There are men in <st1:place w:st="on">Guam</st1:place> whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time
Reason: under <st1:place w:st="on">Guam</st1:place> law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.

(Let's just think for a minute; is there

<o:p></o:p>

any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In <st1:place w:st="on">Hong Kong</st1:place>, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands.
The husband's illicit lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.

(Ah! Justice!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Topless saleswomen are legal in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Liverpool</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">England</st1:country-region></st1:place> - but only in tropical fish stores.

(But of course!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Cali</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Colombia</st1:country-region></st1:place>, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act.

(Makes one shudder at the thought.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Santa Cruz</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Bolivia</st1:country-region></st1:place>, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.

(I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:State w:st="on">Maryland</st1:State></st1:place>, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only 'in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises.'

(Is this a great country or what?

Well, not as great as <st1:place w:st="on">Guam</st1:place>!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

(Who volunteers for these tests?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated. <o:p></o:p>

(From drinking little bottles of?)

(Did our government pay for this research??)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Butterflies taste with their feet.

(Ah, geez.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

(I know some people like that.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Starfish don't have brains.

(I know some people like that, too.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And, the best for last?

Turtles can breathe through their butts.

(And I thought I had bad breath in the morning!)

Thank you all for reading this, if you need to reach me in the future I will be in <st1:place w:st="on">Guam</st1:place>! <o:p></o:p>

So does anyone know the current prices for a flight to <st1:place w:st="on">Guam</st1:place>?<o:p></o:p>

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Did a little searching for you... :thumbsup:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text-size16BOLD>Total Price for Trip : $3,813.06(USD) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Here is a detailed description of the flight(s) you selected, along with any rules and regulations that apply.
Some itineraries may require a paper ticket with additional charges. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
p.gif

<TABLE id=f199005 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text-size14BOLD align=left>Your Departure Flight :: Jun 1, 2009</TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=left width=120></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=f199007 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=c199011 noWrap align=left width=50>AIRLINE</TD><TD class=c199011 noWrap width=100>CITY (AIRPORT)
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 noWrap align=left width=50>ARRIVE
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 noWrap align=left width=50>DEPART
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 noWrap width=150>AIRLINE and FLIGHT #
p.gif
</TD><TD noWrap align=left width=50># OF STOPS
p.gif
</TD><TD noWrap align=left width=80>AIRCRAFT TYPE
p.gif
</TD></TR><!-- end date/header info //--><TR><TD class=c199011 id=f199010 align=middle>
JL_logo.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010>Brisbane (BNE)
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010 align=left>
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010 align=left>8:45 AM
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010>JAPAN AIRLINES #762
p.gif

Operated by: **</TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010>0
p.gif
</TD><TD id=f199010 noWrap align=left>
jet_icon.gif
744 Jet
p.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=c199011 align=middle>
CO_logo.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011>Tokyo (NRT)*
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 align=left>5:05 PM
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 align=left>8:25 PM
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011>CONTINENTAL #964
p.gif

Operated by: **</TD><TD class=c199011>0
p.gif
</TD><TD noWrap align=left>
jet_icon.gif
767 Jet
p.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=c199011 id=f199010 align=middle> </TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010>Guam (GUM)
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010 align=left>1:00 AM
p.gif
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010>
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dashedLineTop id=c199010 colSpan=7><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=5>Total Travel Time with Connections: 16h 15m
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<FORM style="MARGIN: 0px" name=ResRequesterb0 action=https://www.travelnow.com/itinerary/reserve.jsp method=post><INPUT type=hidden value=USD name=currencyCode> <INPUT type=hidden value=vrBookingSource|index name=additionalDataString> <INPUT type=hidden value=en_US_US name=locale> <INPUT type=hidden value=123510 name=cid> <INPUT type=hidden value=air name=resType> <INPUT type=hidden value=GUM name=arrivalCityCode1> <INPUT type=hidden value=NRT name=arrivalCityCode0> <INPUT type=hidden value=AC225148041810040018DD6448DE2D23 name=TLTUID> <INPUT type=hidden value=** name=codeShareInfo3> <INPUT type=hidden value=** name=codeShareInfo2> <INPUT type=hidden value=S name=supplierType> <INPUT type=hidden value=** name=codeShareInfo1> <INPUT type=hidden value=** name=codeShareInfo0> <INPUT type=hidden value=AC225148041810040018DD6448DE2D23 name=TLTSID> <INPUT type=hidden value=JL name=chainCode3> <INPUT type=hidden value=CO name=chainCode2> <INPUT type=hidden value=CO name=chainCode1> <INPUT type=hidden value=JL name=chainCode0> <INPUT type=hidden value=761 name=flightNumber3> <INPUT type=hidden value="Jul 31 2009 9:10 PM" name=departureDate3> <INPUT type=hidden value=963 name=flightNumber2> <INPUT type=hidden value="Jul 31 2009 4:35 PM" name=departureDate2> <INPUT type=hidden value=964 name=flightNumber1> <INPUT type=hidden value="Jun 1 2009 8:25 PM" name=departureDate1> <INPUT type=hidden value=762 name=flightNumber0> <INPUT type=hidden value="Jun 1 2009 8:45 AM" name=departureDate0> <INPUT type=hidden value=E name=ticketType> <INPUT type=hidden name=departureStateProvince3> <INPUT type=hidden value="Jul 31 2009 12:00 PM" name=returnDate> <INPUT type=hidden name=departureStateProvince2> <INPUT type=hidden name=departureStateProvince1> <INPUT type=hidden value=QL name=departureStateProvince0> <INPUT type=hidden name=fareBasis3> <INPUT type=hidden value=3803.06 name=nativeTotalPrice> <INPUT type=hidden name=fareBasis2> <INPUT type=hidden name=fareBasis1> <INPUT type=hidden value=10.0 name=nativeProcessingFeeAmount> <INPUT type=hidden name=fareBasis0> <INPUT type=hidden value=Tokyo name=departureCity3> <INPUT type=hidden value=Guam name=departureCity2> <INPUT type=hidden value=Tokyo name=departureCity1> <INPUT type=hidden value=USD name=nativeCurrencyCode> <INPUT type=hidden value=Brisbane name=departureCity0> <INPUT type=hidden value=B name=classOfServiceCode3> <INPUT type=hidden value=Y name=classOfServiceCode2> <INPUT type=hidden value=Y name=classOfServiceCode1> <INPUT type=hidden value=B name=classOfServiceCode0> <INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=seats> <INPUT type=hidden value="JAPAN AIRLINES" name=company3> <INPUT type=hidden value=CONTINENTAL name=company2> <INPUT type=hidden value=CONTINENTAL name=company1> <INPUT type=hidden value="JAPAN AIRLINES" name=company0> <INPUT type=hidden value=false name=jetServiceOnly> <INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=adults> <INPUT type=hidden value=AU name=arrivalCountry3> <INPUT type=hidden value=JP name=arrivalCountry2> <INPUT type=hidden value=GU name=arrivalCountry1> <INPUT type=hidden value=false name=segmentOutgoing3> <INPUT type=hidden value=JP name=arrivalCountry0> <INPUT type=hidden value=false name=segmentOutgoing2> <INPUT type=hidden value=true name=segmentOutgoing1> <INPUT type=hidden value=true name=segmentOutgoing0> <INPUT type=hidden value=NRT name=departureCityCode3> <INPUT type=hidden value=GUM name=departureCityCode2> <INPUT type=hidden value=3660.72 name=nativeBaseFare> <INPUT type=hidden value=NRT name=departureCityCode1> <INPUT type=hidden value=BNE name=departureCityCode0> <INPUT type=hidden value=744 name=equipmentCode3> <INPUT type=hidden value=767 name=equipmentCode2> <INPUT type=hidden value=767 name=equipmentCode1> <INPUT type=hidden value=744 name=equipmentCode0> <INPUT type=hidden value=R name=tripType> <INPUT type=hidden value=0 name=numberOfStops3> <INPUT type=hidden value="Aug 1 2009 7:05 AM" name=arrivalDate3> <INPUT type=hidden value=0 name=numberOfStops2> <INPUT type=hidden value=0 name=numberOfStops1> <INPUT type=hidden value="Jul 31 2009 7:15 PM" name=arrivalDate2> <INPUT type=hidden value=0 name=numberOfStops0> <INPUT type=hidden value="Jun 2 2009 1:00 AM" name=arrivalDate1> <INPUT type=hidden value="Jun 1 2009 5:05 PM" name=arrivalDate0> <INPUT type=hidden value=QL name=arrivalStateProvince3> <INPUT type=hidden name=arrivalStateProvince2> <INPUT type=hidden value=JP name=departureCountry3> <INPUT type=hidden name=arrivalStateProvince1> <INPUT type=hidden value=GU name=departureCountry2> <INPUT type=hidden name=arrivalStateProvince0> <INPUT type=hidden value=JP name=departureCountry1> <INPUT type=hidden value=AU name=departureCountry0> <INPUT type=hidden value=false name=overrideRateMultiplierUtilized> <INPUT type=hidden value="Jun 1 2009 12:00 PM" name=departureDate> <INPUT type=hidden value=4 name=segments> <INPUT type=hidden value=true name=isInternational> <INPUT type=hidden value=Brisbane name=arrivalCity3> <INPUT type=hidden value=Tokyo name=arrivalCity2> <INPUT type=hidden value=Guam name=arrivalCity1> <INPUT type=hidden value=Tokyo name=arrivalCity0> <INPUT type=hidden value=BNE name=arrivalCityCode3> <INPUT type=hidden value=NRT name=arrivalCityCode2> <TABLE id=f199005 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text-size14BOLD align=left>Your Return Flight :: Jul 31, 2009</TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=left width=120></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=f199007 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=c199011 noWrap align=left width=50>AIRLINE</TD><TD class=c199011 noWrap width=100>CITY (AIRPORT)
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 noWrap align=left width=50>ARRIVE
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 noWrap align=left width=50>DEPART
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 noWrap width=150>AIRLINE and FLIGHT #
p.gif
</TD><TD noWrap align=left width=50># OF STOPS
p.gif
</TD><TD noWrap align=left width=80>AIRCRAFT TYPE
p.gif
</TD></TR><!-- end date/header info //--><TR><TD class=c199011 id=f199010 align=middle>
CO_logo.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010>Guam (GUM)
p.gif
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010 align=left>4:35 PM
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010>CONTINENTAL #963
p.gif

Operated by: **</TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010>0
p.gif
jet_icon.gif
767 Jet
p.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=c199011 align=middle>
JL_logo.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011>Tokyo (NRT)*
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 align=left>7:15 PM
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 align=left>9:10 PM
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011>JAPAN AIRLINES #761
p.gif

Operated by: **</TD><TD class=c199011>0
p.gif
</TD><TD noWrap align=left>
jet_icon.gif
744 Jet
p.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=c199011 id=f199010 align=middle> </TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010>Brisbane (BNE)
p.gif
</TD><TD class=c199011 id=f199010 align=left>7:05 AM
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dashedLineTop id=c199010 colSpan=7><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=5>Total Travel Time with Connections: 14h 30m</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- B TF changes -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="secondarySearchbox-top text-size14BOLD">Your Trip</TD></TR><TR><TD class=OLDfullblue-box style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px">- 25h 29m - flight time - 30h 45m with connections </TD></TR><TR><TD class="secondarySearchbox-top text-size14BOLD">Passenger Information</TD></TR><TR><TD class=OLDfullblue-box><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>for 1, roundtrip Coach Class ticket from Brisbane, QL, Australia (BNE) to Guam, Guam (GUM) </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
p.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD>FARE</TD><TD align=right>$3,803.06(USD)</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
p.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Service Fee What is this? </TD><TD align=right>$10.00(USD)</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
p.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Number of Passengers</TD><TD align=right>1</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD align=right>1 Adult </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
p.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Total Price for Trip</TD><TD align=right>$3,813.06(USD)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM>

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Brian, Real Estate a bit slow today? :drunk:

A little, waiting on calls is the hard part. I have 4 appointments today, well I should say that I'm SUPPOSED to have 4 appointments today. They're all over the place so I kinda have to stay put since I'm pretty central to them all. Kinda shoots your day to hell. Oh well, they'll make me some money hopefully...

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
This story happened a while ago in Dublin, and even though it sounds like an
Alfred Hitchcock tale, its true!!!!!

John Bradford, a Dublin University student, was on the side of the road
hitchhiking on a very dark night and in the midst of a big storm. The night
was rolling on and no car went by. The storm was so strong he could hardly
see a few feet ahead of him. Suddenly, he saw a car slowly coming towards
him and stopped. John, desperate for shelter and without thinking about it,
got into the car and closed the door.. only to realize there was nobody
behind the wheel and the engine wasn't on .

The car started moving slowly. John looked at the road ahead and saw a curve
approaching. Scared, he started to pray, begging for his life. Then, just
before the car hit the curve, a hand appeared out of no where through the
window and turned the wheel. John, paralyzed with terror, watched as the
hand came through the window, but never touched or harmed him.

Shortly thereafter John saw the lights of a pub appear down the road, so,
gathering strength, he jumped out of the car and ran to it. Wet and out of
breath, he rushed inside and started telling everybody about the horrible
experience he had just had. A silence enveloped the pub when everybody
realized he was crying and....wasn't drunk.

Suddenly, the door opened, and two other people walked in from the dark and
stormy night. They, like John, were also soaked and out of breath. Looking
around, and seeing John Bradford sobbing at the bar, one said to the
other..."Look Paddy.....there's that f*king idiot that got in the car while we were pushing it!!!!"

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Siamese twins walk into a pub in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:City alt=
</st1:City><st1:place w:st="on">Brisbane</st1:place> and park themselves on a bar stool.

One of them says to the barman, 'Don't mind us, we're Joined at the hip. I'm Joe, he's Jim, we'll have two XXXX Draught beers please'

The barman, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make Polite conversation while pouring the beers.

'Been on holiday yet, boys?'

'Off to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">America</st1:place></st1:country-region> next month,' says Joe.. 'We go to the States Every year and hire a car and drive for miles, don't we, Jim?'

Jim agrees.

'Ah, <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">America</st1:place></st1:country-region>, 'says the barman.' Wonderful country... The history, the beer, the culture...'

'Nah, we don't like that US crap,' says Joe.

'Meat Pies & XXXX beer,' that's us, hey Jim?

'We can't stand the Yanks - they're arrogant, rude & egotistical.'

'So why keep going to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">America</st1:place></st1:country-region>?' asks the barman.

Joe replies, 'It's the only chance Jim gets to drive.'

Over the past few months I have forwarded some inappropriate pictures and jokes
To friends who I thought shared the same tastes, sense of humour, and political understanding.

Unfortunately this wasn't the case and I seem to have upset quite
A few people who have accused me of being sexist, shallow, politically incorrect.

If you were one of these people, please accept my sincerest apologies.

From now on I will only post or send e-mail with a cultural or
Educational content such as old monuments, nature and other interesting structures.

Below is a picture of the Pont Neuf Bridge in Paris.

P. S. For those of you who are interested, Pont Neuf is the oldest bridge
In Paris and took 26 years to build. Construction began in 1578 and
Ended in 1604. 'Le Pont Neuf' is actually made of two independent bridges,
One with seven arches and the other with five arches.

Attachments

• C6010061.jpg
    C6010061.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 350
<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0"><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" width="100%">Two Australian businessmen in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Brisbane</st1:place></st1:City> were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be new store. As yet, the store wasn't ready, with no stock and only a few shelves set up.
One said to the other, 'I bet any minute now some idiot tourist is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious Japanese tourist walked to the window, had a peek, and in a thick Japanese accent asked 'What you sell?'

One of the men replied sarcastically, 'We're selling ass-holes.'

Without skipping a beat, the Japanese man said, 'You doing velly well, only two left!'
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"><o:p> </o:p>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mr Cadbury and Miss Rowntree met on a Double Decker, it was After Eight.

She was from Quality Street; he was a Fisherman's Friend.

On the way they stopped at a Yorkie Bar, he had a Rum and Butter and
she had a Wine Gum.

He asked her name, 'Polo, I'm the one with the hole' she said with a Wispa.

'I'm the one with the nuts,' he thought!

Then he touched her Milky Way.

They checked in to a hotel, and went straight to the bedroom. Mr
Cadbury turned out the light for a bit of Black Magic.

It wasn't long before he slipped his hand into her Snickers and felt
her Cream Egg. He fondled her Flap Jacks then he showed her his Curly
Wurly and TicTacs.

Miss Rowntree wasn't keen to have any Jelly Babies, so she let him
take a trip down Bourneville Boulevard via her Party Ring. He was
pleased as he always fancied a bit of Fudge. It was a magic moment as
she let out a scream of Turkish Delight.

When he pulled out, his fun size Mars Bar felt a bit Crunchie. She
wanted more, but he needed Time Out, however, he noticed her Pink
Wafers looked very appetizing. He did a Twirl, had a Picnic in her
Sherbet Dip and finished off by giving her a Gob Stopper!

Unfortunately, 3 days later his Magnum lolly started to drip. It
turned out Miss Rowntree had been with Bertie Basset who had Allsorts

WARNING! NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!
Scroll down at your own peril........

This is why Ford didn't need a bail out !

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top>

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 82.4%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="82%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 5.25pt" width="100%">Ford Trucks

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt" width="100%">Finally a valid and verifiable claim by a truck manufacturer

That clearly shows that his truck is superior to all the competition.

Read it and weep all you Chevy, GMC, Dodge, International,
Toyota and any other truck guys.
Here's positive proof that
Ford trucks are built TOUGH

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Attachments

• ford.jpg
    ford.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 327
The Lawyer and His Porsche

A very successful personal injury attorney parked his brand new Porsche Carrera GT in front of the office, ready to show it off to his colleagues.

As he got out, a truck came along, too close to the curb, and completely tore off his driver's door.

Fortunately, an officer in a police car was close enough to see it happen and pulled up behind the accident, his lights flashing.

But, before the cop had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically about how his Porsche, which just came out of the showroom yesterday, was now completely ruined and would never be the same. No matter how hard any body shop tried to make it new again. . . He moaned that it was going to be a lost cause! He continued hollering for almost 15 minutes.

After the lawyer finally wound down from his rant, the cop shook his head in disgust and disbelief. 'I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are,' he said. 'You are so focused on your possessions that you neglect the most important things in your life.'

'How can you say such a thing?' asked the lawyer.

The cop replied, 'Don't you even realize that your left arm is missing? It got ripped off when the truck sideswiped you!!!'

'HOLY crap !' screamed the lawyer... 'MY ROLEX!'

Sorry can't seem to post the picture!<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>

~

Last edited:
Back