Kiwi scratchbuilt

Soooo, where you moving too Mr Noble? Plenty of options and spoilt for choice these days with circuit developments etc. Good pic I saw a while back of you & dance partner at the MSNZ whine & grease annual dinner!

Shit, 3999 posts, Ive been here tooo long, time I got a life!

Last edited:
Jac
Your not allowed to retire, nobody would get anything finished without your advice and knowledge. Keep it up as its much appreciated.
Regards
Russell
Still with the cold weather you have been having down there, thinking of moving to warmer climates must pop up.

Jac
Your not allowed to retire, nobody would get anything finished without your advice and knowledge. Keep it up as its much appreciated.
Regards
Russell
Still with the cold weather you have been having down there, thinking of moving to warmer climates must pop up.

Thats part of the problem, I am getting SFA done on my own stuff! 1.6°c outside at moment-9am- beautiful clear blue sky & will get too 13° mid afternoon, been like that for a week now! Was in AKL for a quick pick up a car trip back in April, drove past your neck o the woods about 11pm. Sorry, but after the security guy at airport confiscated the few spanners I had in my carry on bag at AKL airport it reminded me things are a lot better down south.
Now gotta go up and bury a dead sheep this morning, must have got hit by a stray dart from one of those crap shooters from northern hemisphere on the other thread.

Kevin Box

Supporter
Russ

Good to see you are still alive and well.
I agree 70 is the right age to give up
Moving away from CHCH if you're in that frame of mind is probably good.
I hope it all goes well for you.
Stay in touch!!!!!

Just a reminder of our agreement. Can you you please advise me where the moulds end up - I may need them some time????

All the best

regards

Kevin B

I was out n about yesterday & at one of my stops the rumour mill/ gossip line informed me that a transaction has taken place, anyone else here have similar or more definite info?

Well, some longer in tooth members might be interested in this pic, Its the EX Russ Noble Scratch Built GT40 at Teretong today which is being driven by EX Kiwi Graham Baker home for a visit. Graham now resides in the USA and still competes along with owning/managing a race circuit.. *83^ years young. Car is owned by (Raymond Hart )... of interest to me was the engine is 427 cu in, something I suspected when Russ was having head gasket issues etc in early attempts to get it running, also its lap times today were about a second slower than the TVR I used to have some involvement in, would have been very close...... Have not heard from Russ of late, hope all is well. Credit to photographer, Dave Louden, all round good guy.

Attachments

• 329586220_722121866294421_6592735965021876898_n.jpg
    329586220_722121866294421_6592735965021876898_n.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 99

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Good to see the car on track…. Ex-Kiwi? Are you not Kiwi for life?
Have not heard from Russ for a number of years. I also hope they are well..

Back