Looking for GT 40 Replicas in Kansas City

I have been educating my self on GT 40 replicas through your forum for a number of months. I would like to see comleted examples of the different replicas before proceeding to a purchase. Are there owners in the Kansas City, MO area or the midwest that may be willing to show me around their car?

Thank You
Keith Moody
[email protected]
816-309-6337

Keith, I'm in the St. Louis area and you're more than welcome to come look at my car if you're in the area. email me.
Mike

Pete K.

GT40s Supporter
Not that I'm aware of. Alain (in Topeka) had one or two last year, but I believe he has sold both.

There is just mine and 2-3 others that I'm aware of. I've seen two of these (1 ERA and 1 CAV) and only heard about the third. Also no originals that I'm aware of.

keitmoody said:
I have been educating my self on GT 40 replicas through your forum for a number of months. I would like to see comleted examples of the different replicas before proceeding to a purchase. Are there owners in the Kansas City, MO area or the midwest that may be willing to show me around their car?

Thank You
Keith Moody
[email protected]
816-309-6337
KIETH I LIVE IN SPRINGFIELD MO AND I HAVE A SPF GT MK2 YOU ARE WELCOME TO CALL OR VISIT JERRY @417-207-3742

Back