Lynn miner gt 40 id plates

I'm a tough guy to please when it comes to any work being done on my CAV GT40. That includes any parts used or work performed. Sadly, there have been a few times when some mechanic's didn't have the same work ethic as I do or the same desire to do things right the first time but then had no problem charging me inflated fees just because of the type of car I have.

However, I have the pleasure of reporting that this is certainly NOT THE CASE with our very own forum member LYNN MINER. I ordered two GT 40 ID PLATES from him last week and they arrived promptly and to say I'm ecstatic with their quality would be an understatement. These are top quality pieces at a fantastic price. While at last years Amelia Island event I had the chance to purchase ID plates from a person who I shall not name for a very large amount of money per plate. Not only are Lynn's plates top quality they are offered at a price that I consider much more then reasonable so in this instance good things came to someone (me) for waiting. I know Lynn probably isn't making a killing off the plates but I certainly appreciate him taking the time and effort to produce pieces like this for our GT 40's. Thanks Lynn.

Guys, knowing I had seen a thread some time ago I put ID PLATES in the "search" feature on this forum and found the thread I was looking for about half way down the list. Lynn put a few pics on the thread so you can see a sample of his work. Hope this helps.

Dwight

RCR GT 40 Gulf Livery 347 Eight Stack injection
I like to take decals and group them in a frame to hang on my shop wall. I have a Gulf decal that would look great framed with the GT 40 vin plates.

Dwight

Thanks for the kudos guys. Yes, I'm still alive and well. I travel almost constantly these days. I retired as a Quantum Mechanic (physicist) and now I travel the world as a scuba diving instructor. I'm gone a lot but I still make plates for folks when they want them. Just contact me and I'll get back you you eventually.

Damn Lynn, tough life your leading. Haven't seen you on The Big Bany Theory yet....but will look for your cameo appearance soon!!

Actually it is kinda tough from one perspective. I get very little "seat time" in my 40. I'm gone for weeks at a time, come home catch my breath, (make a few VIN plates) and leave again. I haven't put 50 miles on it this entire year. I leave for Grand Cayman in 2 hours!!

Dwight

RCR GT 40 Gulf Livery 347 Eight Stack injection
Lynn thanks for shipping the plates to me on your way to the airport. I received them and they look great.

Thanks

Dwight

Hey Guys - I think I'm all caught up with vin plate requests. If I've forgotten someone please email me directly at [email protected]. I'm still getting requests for a MKIV plate but I still dont know what they look like. Any help would be appreciated.

Doc I shipped plates to you. They are in the mail. I have received no email from you in the last few days. Take this conversation off the thread and email direct

Back