Moderators and Administrators - Need a few

Ron Earp

Admin
Folks,

I'd like to assign a moderator to each forum on the board. I'd like to have a large cross-sections of users, owners, builders, and GT40 types.

All you'd have to do is read every now and then and move topics when they don't fit a certain category. And, of course, you'll have to step in if things get nasty.

I'm so short on time that I'm looking for ways to off-load a little work. It isn't much work, but I know some folks on the board would like to do it.

You do need to be "computer literate", that is, read the board carefully and look at your new options as a moderator on each thread. I won't have the time to explain options to you, you'll just have to read and assume that "Move Post" is the button you need to click to move a post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Please, anyone interested reply to this thread and I'll get you fixed up as they roll in. If you have a preferance of a section to moderate please state it.

Sorry to those that responded to my post months ago but about that time my computer crashed and I lost all the emails from interested parties. Thus, here we are again.

If there are any companies interested in a forum then please contact me. For a small donation, or fee, we can set that up quite easily and you'll have a forum for your type of car.

Thanks,
Ron

Ron,
More than willing to help out, I check the board at least 20+ times a day. Having sadi that I'm not around for the next 2 1/2 weeks.

Brett

Ron Earp

Admin
Need some more folks.

I made some choices on the UK clubs just by picking a name, the clubs need to inform me as to who they'd like to moderator the forums. Thanks,

Ron

I am willing to help. I would prefer on of the technical forums. Engines and drivetrains would be most interesting for me.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Ron,

I would be glad to help...I suggest the "off topic, humor" area if you want me, someplace where my somewhat warped sense of humor will not be a problem.

It is the least I can do for the hours of enjoyment and educatin this forum has provided.
Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back