More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

Ron Earp

Admin
Bob Fletcher, near as I can tell in searching your postings, and I quit looking after 10 pages and as far back as 2015, you've only posted on GT40s.com in the Paddock on a couple of political threads. I don't know if you've noticed but this is a car enthusiast forum. Maybe you'd like to join a political forum for a change of pace, you know, one that is more in line with your interests?

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Bob Fletcher, near as I can tell in searching your postings, and I quit looking after 10 pages and as far back as 2015, you've only posted on GT40s.com in the Paddock on a couple of political threads. I don't know if you've noticed but this is a car enthusiast forum. Maybe you'd like to join a political forum for a change of pace, you know, one that is more in line with your interests?
Oh come on Ron, we did give Bob a test and he WAS able to identify a "GT40". Plus some bad people (like me and Ron S.) have tainted his threads with pictures of ACTUAL CARS!

Thank You.

Back