Science vs Beliefs

It is not that people like me say the ice doesn't melt Jim, it is that we say Man doesn't cause it and the Island nations around the globe will not disappear because the ice caps melt.

Fact Jim. THEY RE FREEZE!

We do not say that there is no climate change. In fact we say, it ALWAYS and CONSTANTLY changes.

You guys film an iceberg breaking up and proclaim Man did it! Danger, we are all in peril!

We do not film a forest fire and state that it proves that the world is on fire!

Contrails are just water, are they not?

DANGER! WATER IN THE SKY!!

So, according to that article, some scientist chaps noted that temps over america during the no fly period following 9/11, were different to the same number of days prior to 9/11.

OMG! That must be conclusive proof that Planes cause the planet to heat up! FFS!

I suppose that the sun omitted exactly the same amount of radiation during the test procedures and the wind remained utterly constant too!

It amazes me that anyone is dumb enough to actually put their hand in the air and openly admit to believing this shit!

Attachments

• ice.jpg
    ice.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 142

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mr Fechter,

You have shown over and over that anything you post is probably missleading and quite possibly not true.

This article is a lie: Artic sea ice is up 60% from last year because last year was the lowest it has been in recorded history.

Although this years sea ice coverage is higher than last year, it was still much lower than the historical average. Just because one year happens to better than the last does not mean that the ice cap still isn't shrinking, it just means it had a good year.

Mr Fechter,

Yes or no, over the last 50 years, are the glaciers and ice caps getting smaller?

If as you say the Polar ice cap is increasing, you should easily be able to show us a photo from the past with less polar ice than last year.

BUT YOU CANT BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST!

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...and yet it seems that every 10 minutes we find out something like this:

Climategate II: Scientists pushed to hide data | Fox News

Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against global warming predictions | Mail Online

Terrifying Flat Global Temperature Crisis Threatens To Disrupt U.N. Climate Conference Agenda - Forbes

...where upon the "warmers" will then always dust off and push forward some obscure, vague statistical "facts" they claim invalidates such things.

...This article is a lie: Artic sea ice is up 60% from last year because last year was the lowest it has in recorded history. This years sea ice coverage was still much lower than the historical average. Just because one year happens to better than the last does not mean that the ice cap still isn't shrinking, it just means it had a good year...

See what I mean?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
OK Larry, SO YOU THINK THE ICE CAPS ARE GETTING LARGER!

This should be easy for you to prove, please show us a photo of the arctic ice with less coverage than last year.

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
OK Larry,

This should be easy for you to prove, please show us a photo of the arctic ice with less coverage than last year.

?????!

"LESS COVERAGE" than last year? WHY, when the exact POINT the quoted article is making is that the coverage THIS year is MORE than last years???

You're doing your usual parse, nuance, spin, duck, dodge, deflect, and dance routine again, sir...

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
OK Larry, SO YOU THINK THE ICE CAPS ARE GETTING LARGER!

I see you've "edited"...just to put words in my mouth again, evidently.

What I actually THINK is that the caps have gotten bigger & smaller since the day they 1st appeared...and they will continue to do so until the planet explodes...or whatever finally ends it. I further believe all the EPA crap that's being forced on us won't even make a dent in global conditions...and evidently even the EPA is coming around on that...at least where their COAL dictates are concerned anyway:

EPA admits new coal regulations won't reduce global warming | WashingtonExaminer.com

Now, please tell us all the reasons why you know the EPA and I have this all wrong?!

Last edited:

Keith

If the Eskimos had guns, they could shoot the polar bears before they got drowned. That would be the most humane way.

Do you think Eskimos should have guns?

If the Eskimos had guns, they could shoot the polar bears before they got drowned. That would be the most humane way.

Do you think Eskimos should have guns?

Eskimos have evolved into a pure civilization in which they humanely put grandma on an ice floe when she's no longer useful and would all be vegetarians if capitalism hadn't created their ice age. Before capitalism, the North Pole was a beautiful jungle in which all beings, including eskimos were vegetarians and wouldn't have dreamed of owning a gun.

Civilization has now encroached their paradise, its turned into an iced over wasteland and they are forced to eat whale fat to survive. Damned Bush!

Oh, and eskimos kill their first born female babies, thus avoiding the hassle of inventing women's lib so that unattractive women can get on television! ;~)

EPA admits new coal regulations won't reduce global warming | WashingtonExaminer.com

Now, please tell us all the reasons why you know the EPA and I have this all wrong?!

I love my Harman anthracite coal burning stove! This year I purchased 7200 lbs of "nut coal" for $1074 all in. It will heat my 2450 sq ft house in western MA all by itself.

Best part is the money I spent puts money directly in local American blue collar pockets, not to eventually fund muslim terrorists.

Attachments

• picture001.jpg
    picture001.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 129

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Its kind of funny, a few years ago Pete, Mr Fechter and other were saying that there was absolutly no global warming, they said the glaciers were not melting, the ice cap was not melting, they said it was all just made up.......

They insisted that there was no global warming and that all the data and all the photos were faked.

Now they are saying well OK the Ice cap is melting, but so what, Polar Bears can swim.
Jim that is total BS and you know it. Artic ice right now is at record levels.
PLEASE do not put words in my mouth.

Mike Pass

Supporter
It is believed by many that the earth has a strong self regulation effect and tends to produce effects which ameliorate the changes which occur. The massive shock of the meteorite which is claimed to have wiped out the dinosaurs is hard to find evidence for now. The earth recovered.
If the climate warms up then more water vapour will be evaporated from the oceans and there will be more clouds. The white clouds will increase the albedo of the earth and more heat and light will be reflected away into space. The earth will receive less heat and will cool down and will self regulate.
If the level of carbon dioxide goes up the plants will grow better and will absorb more carbon dioxide and the planet will self regulate.
These self regulations will inevitably take time to act. The earth does not react instantly to change so it may be too early to see the final effect of carbon dioxide increase and it's action on global warming.
Unfortunately if we do overdo it then the earth will self regulate by killing us off and will then gradually return to a balance!

Not really my problem as I will have been recycled by then.
Cheers
GAIA

Back