More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
27DAEC01-4AF4-4165-ADC0-EC86AABA6A62.jpeg

Truly beautiful car

Gee, wish I could edit the title of this thread to keep up with the Global Alarmist, who have now changed their terminology again!
“For better or for worse, many issues are defined by their terms: but these terms present a unique opportunity. To reframe the issue is to engage unconvinced voters, and from a neurological perspective, SPARK Neuro found that “climate crisis” may hit the sweet spot. Perhaps by combining the familiarity of the word “climate” with the newness and urgency of “crisis,” it evoked a strong reaction across party lines.”

https://sparkneuro.com/case-studies/rebranding-climate-change/

Warning, published by Right Wing slobbering dog
puppets of the MAGA cabal, The Washington Post!!!

“Current studies are looking at thyroid conditions and breathing problems. But doctors are most concerned by possible connections to birth defects. One study the university doctors published in 2012 found preliminary evidence of an increased risk of a baby being born with a visible birth defect if the father worked in Congo’s mining industry.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap.../congo-cobalt-mining-for-lithium-ion-battery/

Neil

Supporter
Ron, I noticed the "JCB" logo on that yellow GT40. Incidentally, JCB also sponsored a twin-engine diesel streamliner, "Dieselmax", that ran at Bonneville in 2006 and set the record in its class, AA/DS; speed was 317.021 mph. It was driven by Wing Commander Andy Green. The push vehicle, Fastrac, was impressive, too! Their technical support was provided by Ricardo.

Attachments

• JCB Dieselmax Start.JPG
    JCB Dieselmax Start.JPG
    239.6 KB · Views: 229
  • JCB Fastrac.JPG
    JCB Fastrac.JPG
    336.9 KB · Views: 206
  • Andy Green.JPG
    Andy Green.JPG
    287.4 KB · Views: 202
  • JCB Dieselmax.JPG
    JCB Dieselmax.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 191

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
Ron, I noticed the "JCB" logo on that yellow GT40. Incidentally, JCB also sponsored a twin-engine diesel streamliner, "Dieselmax", that ran at Bonneville in 2006 and set the record in its class, AA/DS; speed was 317.021 mph. It was driven by Wing Commander Andy Green. The push vehicle, Fastrac, was impressive, too! Their technical support was provided by Ricardo.

Getting back to Bonneville is definitely on my bucket list.

Warning, published by Right Wing slobbering dog
puppets of the MAGA cabal, The Washington Post!!!

“Current studies are looking at thyroid conditions and breathing problems. But doctors are most concerned by possible connections to birth defects. One study the university doctors published in 2012 found preliminary evidence of an increased risk of a baby being born with a visible birth defect if the father worked in Congo’s mining industry.”

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
I do think my car is pretty. The original car above is one of a million photos of cars I've attached to help me shape the vision of my car. I work in Boston most of the week, but live permanently in NC, so haven't gotten the chance to complete it the way I wanted.

I need to get the correct fog lights installed (some modification required)
I have original seats which I need to get installed.
Ultimately I want to get a "road car" interior installed.

Back