Motec Option - SBF Manifold included?

Alex Hirsbrunner

Lifetime Supporter
Hello All,

I'm wondering if I will need to source a specialty SBF intake manifold for my RF turnkey that I've ordered with the Motec option - can anyone comment (and if so what's everyone using)? Looking through the manual/CD/Website I didn't see a description of what's included.

Thanks and Regards,

Al H.

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Our MoTeC injection system is COMPLETE. By this I mean the system comes with the following :

Inlet manifold with 8 throttles
Injectors X 8
MoTeC M800 computer
3 pump fuel system
fuel pressure regulator
Throttle positioning sensor
Air temp sensor
Manifold press sensor
Water temp sensor
Full water bypass (all braided hoses)

There is a map in the computer to match the engine you tell us that you are using. This map is one that we have already done in Australia for one of our cars and will need some fine tuning but the M800 system comes with some data logging to allow this to be done.

I hope this helps,

Best wishes,

Robert

John,
We do not supply the crank sensor or the cam sensor.
The cam sensor is available at a Ford dealer for $70 and the crank sensor cost $28 from any auto parts store.
I have a distributor and thats how I hooked mine up. We leave this up to the customer and that's why we don't supply those items

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Charlie M

Supporter
Hersh/Robert,

Who manufactures the manifold and throttle bodies on your Motec system?

Hersh, what are you using for a distributor/ignition system?

Thanks,
Charlie

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
To the best of my knowledge, the basic manifold & t/b's are from DC&O here in OZ. Robert adds his own spindles, butterflies, linkages, etc. It is an absolute ripper of a basic setup, and with Robert's linkages, is actually tuneable !

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Back