need original seat foams and cover

my P2240 currently has a Tillet seat on the driver side and bare metal on the passenger side. I wish to install original like foams and covers. Is there a supplier where to buy these ?

Andy, talk to Timmania in Finchamsted (near Reading) I supplied the brass eyelets and they did the rest.
Dave
Thanks as well Dave, slight typo it's Trimmania.

Nick

I did type in Timmania initially in google, and it came back with one "interesting" but non work safe site in the listings :)

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
my P2240 currently has a Tillet seat on the driver side and bare metal on the passenger side. I wish to install original like foams and covers. Is there a supplier where to buy these ?
The SPF will not take original hammock type seats without the webbing rails being welded to the tub. The Superformance standard seats are covered foam seats that just drop into the tub. The "tool room" cars have the webbing rails and the hammock straps for the lower seat and the fiberglass "boxes" for the upper seatback. We can supply the standard Superformance seats in either Alcantera or leather.

Last edited:
Times have really changed. Nobody seems to make their own parts anymore? Before the internet it was just what we did. I don`t blame you, we are all creatures of our times I suppose?

Rune

Supporter
Times have really changed. Nobody seems to make their own parts anymore? Before the internet it was just what we did. I don`t blame you, we are all creatures of our times I suppose?
Wrong , I did my own parts for the entire car,I made the foam for the seat, bought the fabric, and a older lady did the sewing as the drawing instruction told. I made the fiberglass back piece and put all Pirelli band in the back and bottom. So there are still someone out there doing all the parts, and finally get a car, just as the drawing show.

Back