Nemesis Builds

Hey everyone, first post.

I've been lurking for a while now, with the intentions of going at a build with the SL-C. However, I've since came to the conclusion that I'd like to attempt a Nemesis, more specifically, the Nemesis Tandem, as I'd like the additional seat for the kiddo's/wife, etc.

One thing I've noticed, as that there is very limited information on the Nemesis. No build logs, hardly any video's, basically limited information altogether.

I may be missing something, and there's possibly a treasure trove of information out there, maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

If not, are there any builders on here that can give some insight onto the car? Issues, what parts were needed, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Its no longer very relevant as we have new suspension, new body and new drivetrain ...so there is little to no carry over.

fernando

Lifetime Supporter
Its no longer very relevant as we have new suspension, new body and new drivetrain ...so there is little to no carry over.

I read all 19 pages and thought to myself: "this doesn't even seem to be the same car in a lot of ways" good to know I wasn't too tired when I read it.

fernando

Lifetime Supporter
question about LMP2 - how does one get into the cockpit? are the pontoons with the add'l body work strong enough to walk on?

Back