New Audi 016 custom shifter CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Only have 1 so first come first serve, if there is a high demand i will consider selling more as a vendor! This shifter was designed with ultimate adjustability in mind!

This is a brand new shifter specifically made for the Audi 016 as used in a Mid Engine car application. It locates the shifter to the top of the trans which makes for easy cable routing and hassle free installation. 100% bolt on Application

Uses existing holes in case, no holes to drill
TIG welded main bracket made of 1/4" steel!
Totally Adjustable for Throw, cable angle, offset, and leverage
all shift levers ride on needle bearings for smooth action
All parts are cnc machined, tumbled, and Black oxide coated
All shift ears are made from 1/4" steel
Teflon lined HD rod ends included (will fit any cables with 1/4-28 ends)
Main shift selector body machined from 4140 steel
Movement of the gate shift selector is super smooth thanks to a double sealed roller bearing
will work with any cables with 1/4-28 threaded ends
Use with any gear selector (in car shifter)
Of course FREE SHIPPING in the continental US

One of the main problems experienced with the home made shifters out there is the lack of adjustability, which causes kinked shifter cables and difficulty in shifting. Causing wear to the transmission!
ONLY $550 SHIPPED Thanks, :thumbsup:

Remember this makes your trans and shifter work in sinc and straightens out the cables. shift better, faster, smoother, and save your syncros.
I only have 1 left :thumbsup:

Just so you understand this is not the shifter your hand is on when driving it is located on the 016 trans to give your cable hookups a strait shot to your in-car shifter and has several adjustments. I took 3 years to get this perfect.
here are some pics,
4jtmd1.jpg

2mmid87.jpg

Just a quick thumbs up to www.auditransparts.com - their $69 audi 016 strengthening plate showed up at my door the other day and looks like a quality piece of work. Came with all the extra bits (gaskets, longer dowel pins, plastic rear cover, etc.).

I'm trying to build a locost transaxle out of a AFC coded 016 - will add this plate and an LSD and see how she holds up. If it implodes then no big deal, will go with a ZF.

I'm sorry? Are you referring to me JD Doshti? If yes, perhaps you'd be so kind as to explain your comment as I'm unclear what's the issue.

Just to poke my head above the parapet, I think Cliff, that he is rightly annoyed that you seem to be steering folks to an alternative source for a part that he offered for sale in this thread to begin with. Not really Cricket old boy.

Ron Earp

Admin
Fellows, this whole for sale thread hasn't been right from the get go. First it was "a" part, then "I can make more if needed", then another poster (not Cliff) comes on and says the part has been copied and available from the source at 1/2 price at another place. I don't know what is going on but it isn't as simple of a case as it should be. Thread closed.

The problem is that the part that he is saying is his "looks" suspiciously like that of some one elses. So as see it Cliff is bring that info to the fore-front, decide for yourself. I for one have seen the parts in question, as designed and built by MikeO and his design is unique enough that you would recognize it immediately. Hence the concern of mis-information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back