New Fields in Profiles

Ron Earp

Admin
I've added two new fields for users in their profiles that I would like people to fill out - especially if they have accepted a moderator position.

The two files are "Type of GT40" and "GT40 Dealer, Representative, or Related". The first field is easy, the second may take some explination. If you are a dealer, representative of any GT40 company, or, if you are related to one as in family relations or a business partner, then you should indicate yes.

I'll check the moderators to make sure they've filled these in. If not then they can step down, or I'll take care of it for them.

The reason for this is that I fairly frequently get emails about people posting on the board with respect to them being netural or not. This way at least people can check a users' profile and determine what the user owns or sells.

The board is for all types of cars and I wish to have moderators etc. that represent a large cross section of what is out there. Makes the board better that way, in my opinon. I try t oremain as netural as I can, unless there is something I've been personally burned by or know to be false (aka, George and exhausts).

Would anyone like to see some other fields added?

Thanks,
Ron

Back