Le Mans Classic 086.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 970
  • Le Mans Classic 087.jpg
    Le Mans Classic 087.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 976

HILLY

Supporter
Onto it already James.

Just need to find a pair of CR's now and if miracles do happen, maybe a set of /4’s. Not holding my breath though.

From the For What Ever It's Worth Department:

This is intended to be a compliment to all members of this forum.

In my younger days (like 30 years ago), I was a member of a local Shelby Club. Back then, most of us were in a learning curve, loved the cars that Shelby created, and attempted to gain knowledge about the marque so we all could have a good time with that special car that meant so much to us all back then. Since that time, some of us have gained knowledge and wisdom (about alot of things), and some have just moved on.

In my pursuit of my dream car, I somehow came upon this forum and was amazed at the contributions, support, and knowledge of its members. I was inspired at the huge amount of information here at this site, and how eager members were to offer support to other members in need. This forum was the spark that I needed to help me along.

So, I would like to thank everyone for supporting the cause of this forum. It is simply fantastic. I especially would like to thank JimmyMac for posting all the pictures of original GT40 parts in this thread. For me, I would classify myself as a geek for originality, and being able to see photos of original GT40 parts allows me to add to my wisdom of the marque. And when that day comes where I will be in a position to be a GT40 owner, I will look back at all the knowledge I was able to gather from all you folks, and I will consider myself lucky to be a part of this group.

Very powerful stuff. Long live gt40s.com.

Thank you all................, and JimmyMac, keep posting those pictures!!!

To all who contribute to this section.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to continue to add to this thread. I for one have followed this area and continue to be delighted by the content .....the photos inspire me. Kindest regards & keep it up.

Back