Pedal Pads

Hello,

If you are describing the little rubber push through buttons I bought replacement from a good hardware store.

They are available in various sizes.

They are difficult to pull through the holes in the pedals but if you remove the pedal and work in a vice you can grease the hole in the pedal and pull the rubber button through until it seats properly.

Eric

We do not have pedal rubbers for the CAV GT.
Some of the older cars have push through rubber buttons that is available from most hardware stores, as Eric mentioned. You should be able to upgrade your pedals to the same. Later cars has an "anti slip" coating applied to the pedals with no rubber buttons or covers.

Johann Keyser
CAV-US
www.cav-america.com
www.motomotivo.com

Last edited:
Mike:
Cheapest and smallest pads I have found are off MG midget. I think i paid $5.00 for three.
I simply cut my metal pads to size and they fit over nicely.
Available in most of the catalogs.
Cheers
Phil

Ha Mike,
Do they look like these, they are the original ones from my GTD! that I didn't use
Bob

Attachments

• DSCN0928.jpg
    DSCN0928.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 262

Pat

Supporter
Bob, those look exactly like the ones from a CAV. Any idea what application they are originally from? I assume GTD sourced the part from some standard application.
Another option is to simply apply some marine non-skid tape.

Attachments

• Non-skid.jpg
    Non-skid.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 209
I believe these are what I'm looking for. Can I order these from TBD source or are you willing to sell these? If so, let me know.

Thanks,

Mike Kolesar

Back