Pictures of Graziano flywheel,

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has one of the Graziano flywheels unmounted and can take some pictures of it the back side of it? I'm looking for the mating surface where it butts up against the crankshaft. I got a blank from Fran and getting it machined for the 8 bolt crank, but want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Including a picture of mine for reference.

Thanks!

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Dan,
you will need any details that your custom crank has machined also, such as any lip/flange on the mating surface.
do not remove any overall depth from the mating surface to the clutch plate surface or the stack up for all the clutch parts and the adapter plate will no longer work.
We make the blanks so we can machine them for any custom application we may need.

Dan,
you will need any details that your custom crank has machined also, such as any lip/flange on the mating surface.
do not remove any overall depth from the mating surface to the clutch plate surface or the stack up for all the clutch parts and the adapter plate will no longer work.
We make the blanks so we can machine them for any custom application we may need.

Thanks Fran, that's what I was curious about. So I need to remove the pilot bearing from the motor then clearance the center of the mating surface of the flywheel for the lip in the picture? I ordered the bearing from Audi and the ARP bolts for the crank. I just wasn't sure if I did need to machine the center slightly to clear the lip on the crank. My setup was a G50, so the bearing was stuck in the crank, but the center of the KEP flywheel was machined all the way through, then their bearing is suspended inside an aluminum "puck".

So as long as I don't remove any overall height from the flywheel, I'll be ok?

Attachments

• 20141206_110715.jpg
    20141206_110715.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 316
  • 20141206_105849.jpg
    20141206_105849.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 298
Back