Porsche 911 GT1

Haha...not really. The 917 is ultimate - however the GT1 is the ultimate evolution of the 935 type cars. Moby Dick with better styling.

I think the 911 shape will never be better looking than in the 993 GT1 configuration.

Dusty

GT40s Supporter
I tried the Pelican Parts link, emailed the guy as well. He fab'd the Chrome-Moly tube chassis himself and had a custom jobber CFRP shell made by a guy in SoCal. No-go on both.

I don't quite have the money for a Nick Dames special. Once I get into that price range territory then I open up all kinds of doors for various supercars. 458, 430 challenge, Crawford DPs, C6R, Le Mans DB9 etc.

I am a devout Chevy lover, as I own vettes of every engine make Gen IV and up, minus LS9. Normally I'm not a big fan of forced induction. But you can only get so much power from a 4.0 GT3RS engine on pump gas. Hence the 996GT2 motor. Besides I'm building a Porsche so I figure I should keep some amount of "brand" loyalty. If I was building a SLC, then heck yes I'd dump a high strung LS6 or 7 in the back.

I´m purchasing one GT-1 project based on the actual real GT1/96

Need to finish the body work/fiber glass. but 90% of it is done and 50% of the molds are done too, some chassis work done and many drawing of this project also done

interested to make partner in the USA

thanks
Tadashi

Back