Public update on current RF legal activities

Re: Public update on current RF legal activies

Another $100 is on its way via PayPal.

Good luck to everyone. I have got one of the only 2 kits(incomplete) to come out of South Africa. Although bits are missing I fully intend to complete the car - it will just take a bit longer and cost more.

Chris
RF#119

Alex Hirsbrunner

Lifetime Supporter

Hi Folks,

First off, my hat's off to all of you. I don't have access to Ron's PayPal account so I don't know exactly where we stand, but between the amounts posted here and the addition contributions by the RF Mates themselves over the course of the afternoon, we are well within $600 of our goal at this point.

I will ask Ron to address how we will deal with any funds that are received over what is required, but I suspect he will proportionally rebate anything beyond the $9500. Ron should be back on the board some time after 9:00 central time, at which time he will be able to provide a more accurate tally.

Best Regards,

Al

Alex Hirsbrunner

Lifetime Supporter

FYI, while I was typing the last message we are now down to within $450 of our goal!

Al

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter

I just sent a bit, hope it helps out.

Sandy

I'm in fairly deep with an 11K GBP deposit and am part of Ron's legal group. I cannot say enough how grateful I am for all the support from you guys. It really is a great gesture on your part. Many thanks.

Hi,

I may be stupid but could someone please explain how to donate some money to the fund in simple terms as I cannot see where to do this!

I was one of the luckier ones to receive #118 albeit minus a considerable amount of missing parts! which I fully paid for but have not received despite several promises from Oz.

John B

Temp Selling Pass

If you have a Paypall account..
Go to your account...
then go to account review
then click on send money...
input e-mail address where you are sending the money
put in amount you wish to donate.
payment form 'How you want to pay...ie creditcard or other
send

done

If you don't have a account send a check to Ron But post how much you are sending so it can be tallied.

Oliver
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

$100 going to Ron by check.

Good luck to all of you!

Buzz

Charlie M

Supporter

I'm also one of the affected RF "customers" and part of the legal group. I can't believe the level of support and generosity from the members of this forum. I can't thank you guys enough.

Charlie

Ron Earp

Admin

Thanks much all!! I or Al will make a total and we'll post everyones contributions and keep track of it so folks know where the money is going etc. I want this to be transparent. I just got home from a trip and this will happen tomorrow, but the main thing now is to let the attorney know that we're going ahead and....

THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT FILLED OUT THE PROXY AND CLAIM INFO ACCORDING TO THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU NEED TO DO SO. THOSE GO TO ELIZABETHS LAW OFFICE, NOT THE LAW OFFICE OF THE OTHER FELLOW WHO POSTED ON THE FORUM.

Australia is one day ahead, so, it is Saturday there as I write this and we've got to have head count and affirmative continuation into our attorney today.

I'll be back, best,

Ron

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I have been off the forum, since December and was mildly shocked to see this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I have just sent $100.00 towards the cause. I hope this helps !!!
Regards Brian

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Have resent $100 initially forwarded 10 hours ago to that incorrect address. Didn't post, didn't know you were tallying it up on here.

Another $50 for shark food!

I count myself lucky - was placing my RF order this November.

Cheers to all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Greg

Ouch - bloody exchange rates - that $50 cost me $76!!

Back