RCR's Next car should be.....

Front_Left_Side_View.jpg
this would do for me..

"Restoration Garage" is doing a really cool recreation of a Bugatti in magnesium. Kind of a cool project being paid for by deep pockets. I truly think I'd have stopped at hand beaten Al, but then again I'd want to DRIVE the car and I doubt that is all that high on the owners list.

The Carbon Fiber Bentley would certainly be a more use able car that was completed recently too.

I'm already imagining how to mount a seat on the spare tire carrier and bolting an MG mount on the roof (I am dead serious about this...)

Fran, would you want me to bring up a beltfed and a mount so we can have the tabs welded on before you powdercoat, and in time for PRI? (BTW Indiana is MG friendly...)

JR

View attachment 75410

I thought that this was going to be at SEMA?

Jack, this might be a stupid question so forgive me, but is that a painting of a real Bugatti because I absolutely love the look of that car and to be truthful I've never seen that version of a Bugatti. It's gorgeous!

Thanks Jack, that's a shame and such a beautiful car. If I had the money Steve Moal and I would be talking!

Yep! It would have to be done in aluminum. A 'glass body simply wouldn't come off right. I have been studying that one for several years. I really like it.

Agreed. A beautiful car.

Ferrari 330 P4 CAN AM
There seems to be some slight differences in the two roadster bodies. Both look great.

in-splash-placeholder7.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I am working on the molds right now

Attachments

• Bizzarrini-P538-Barchetta_1.jpg
    Bizzarrini-P538-Barchetta_1.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 278
  • 48903893.2005_0907britania0006.jpg
    48903893.2005_0907britania0006.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 4,540
Jimmy P,
PurSang in Argentina made some "modern" renderings of what they called the Type 41. Was a metal project never completed. Here, all 100+ pages:
The Bugatti Build Project - a design exercise - Metal Meet Forums

There was a friend of mine that began to build one using some Jaguar XJ-6 components, but he died before getting much completed. His son scrapped it.

Jack, there is a company in NJ USA that is supposed to be building a replica Type 57S Bugatti
The Pacific - A Modern Tribute to the Classic 1937 Type 57S Bugatti

Attachments

• Dela-03L.jpg
    Dela-03L.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 214
I've always liked this concept car from Chrysler.

The Atlantic
Chrysler_Atlantic_concept_car_at_Chrysler_Musem,_Auburn_Hills,_MI_January_2008_IMG_3532A.jpg

And if they built a two door version of this.... Mmmmm....

The Chronos
Chrysler-Chronos_Concept_2000_photo_03.jpg

Back