Remembering a Special Friend

I'll second what Randy has posted. I have wanted to respond but have been at a complete loss as words of condolences are so inadequate at a time like this. I will be praying for your family. I don't understand why things are allowed to happen sometimes but I do beleive this event is just part of a larger plan God has for your life.

Tim

Hi Neal

so sad when one so young leaves so unexpectedly.

Treat every day as a gift

Regards

Chris

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
After reading this I hugged my 22 year old son the next time I saw him, something I will do more often.Thank you Neal.

Ross

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter
This young girl's life certainly puts perspective on what's important. I read her story, got up and pulled this off my wall to share.

SALUTATION TO THE DAWN
Look well to this one day for it and it alone is life. In the brief course of this one day lie all the verities and realities of your existence. The pride of growth, the glory of action and the splendor of beauty. Yesterday is only a dream and tomorrow is but a vision. Yet each day, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and each tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day, for it and it alone is life.

Thoughts and prayers to you and the family-
Steve

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you all for the kind words. The local community response has been overwhelming. There are images that will forever remain in my mind, Dana Point flags at half mast, Megan's soccer team rotating her jersey in during their game, the schools baseball team members hugging her brother to console him, all very uplifting. I no longer have the concern that the immediate family will have the support necessary to move forward.

A funny aside, this event has drawn the local media into a frenzy. Sad, really. When I left the house a reporter had the audacity to ask about the family's state. I responded by requesting they respect the families privacy during this time of grief. This individual asked who I was and what my relationship to the family is. My response, Tazio Nuvolari, I am their professional driver, and I left. Check the OC register for that quote!

Again, thanks for the support.

Back