Reminder: Rolls-Royce, visit 7th February

[ QUOTE ]
This should be a fascinating tour – don’t miss it!

Charles

[/ QUOTE ]

Well done Charles! - for arranging such a superb tour! - it was amazing to see just what goes into one of these £300K cars...

A great visit and great to see such a good turnout for the club event...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Malcolm

Supporter
Ditto, great tour. I liked the bit where you could choose from 18 standard colours or 46,0000 non standard colours. Of course GTD did better than this by saying you could have any colour of your choice, but I guess that is also available at RR if you can't find the right colour out of 46,000!

Guess an RR will never fail the sound test at Goodwood!

Thanks to Charles for organising and thanks to RR for opening the doors.

Thanks Paul, and thanks Malcolm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As you both know, it's always a bit stressful arranging these visits - getting 20 people to the right place at the right time!

Thankyou also to all who came and supported both myself and the club.

I've written to Rodney and David to thank them on behalf of all of us - this tour was really special!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Charles

Charles,

Thanks for organising a really interesting tour. Its quite amazing that BMW has produced an Rolls which is so much in character with earlier models, without any staff carry over to speak of. Even more amazing since they actually consulted their customer base and didn't end up with Homer Simpsons car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good show old man really enjoyed the tour, shame they didn't give away some rejects.
Dont forget another clay shoot is on the cards

Back