S e m a

Don't steering wheels have the same 'pattern' issues as road wheels?
It would be a 6 bolt on a given dia using a certain thread.

Are not Grant, Momo, Sparco blah, blah, blah.... all different patterns and bolt circles?
If so, what is the quick release bolt pattern, circle dia and thread of our SLCs as delivered? What brand of wheel are they spec'd to?

Rob,

My understanding is that the US spec is for 5-bolt (Grant) and most of the rest are 6-bolt (Momo and Sparco, inclusive). Our SL-C has the Grant pattern.

I now have three ....you sat in the middle one..obviously with upholstery.

The padding narrows the seat up to almost the same size as the smallest seat...the thickness of padding can obviously be tailored to fit each driver..

Hello Fran
Very nice to fnally meet you and I enjoyed the SL-C and was impressed at how roomy the car looked. There was enough room to widen the seat by about 3 to 4 inchs for the guys that have a little wider booty than most. also the rocker area wasn't as deep and hard to step over as i thought it would be. Hope to see you again soon..

I know some people are considering the 962 vs the SLC. One of the main advantages of the SLC in this comparo is the large size of the door openings and the lack of imposing sills. The SLC is going to be a lot easier to get in and out of once there is a 962 to compare it to.

Hello Fran
Very nice to fnally meet you and I enjoyed the SL-C and was impressed at how roomy the car looked. There was enough room to widen the seat by about 3 to 4 inchs for the guys that have a little wider booty than most. also the rocker area wasn't as deep and hard to step over as i thought it would be. Hope to see you again soon..

Absolutely correct...we spent a lot of time on the SL-C and the ergonomics....
The 962 is what it is....a race car....plain and simple no excuses or options..

Absolutely correct...we spent a lot of time on the SL-C and the ergonomics....
The 962 is what it is....a race car....plain and simple no excuses or options..

The SL-C is a bad ass car, no question about that.

Fran, Looks like I have some interior fabin' to do on top of the body and paint on the 962 .

I don't mind the big sill and the smaller interior. Good excuse for a sign that say's " No fat chicks " on the dash. LOL

If they raced the 24 hour Le mans races in a cockpit this size, I think I can put up with being a little cramped for a few hours on the street or a track session.

Last edited:
I'd rather people buy the 962 bodied car. That just keeps our SL-C's that much more exclusive ;)

I agree. Fran's sold like 50 or 60 so far, so my vote is he stops production on it and focuses on the 962 for 50 or 60 cars =)

I swear everybody today has a cobra .... if I turn around and everybody has an SLC I'll start tearing out my hair, lol :laugh:

Hey Fran
We are currently working on the 3D modeling, And I'm sure there is going to be some tweeking on the design concept to make everything functional and efficient.. Currently our timeline is the End of March before you and I start seriously talking business.. I'm sure I will be in Detriot before then with a rough on my measurements. I hired engineers and I have one of the top Aerodynamic guru's wanting in on the project.. So I'm very excited about doing something out of the world with your help.
Plus, you look taller in your pics!!! LOL

I agree. Fran's sold like 50 or 60 so far, so my vote is he stops production on it and focuses on the 962 for 50 or 60 cars =)

I swear everybody today has a cobra .... if I turn around and everybody has an SLC I'll start tearing out my hair, lol :laugh:

I hear you, but I don't think we have to worry. Even if Fran has sold 500 SL-Cs, the likelihood of somebody ever coming across another one in their neighborhood is pretty slim, unless you consider the entire state of Texas or California your neighborhood. But Fran needs to wait just a little longer to take an SL-C hiatus. I haven't had the chance to place an order yet :)

Back