S L C with 360 drivetrain

Electric motor housing?

Billet aluminum transaxle case?
Looks like stub axles coming out from the bottom of that block.
Ding ding ding....

Hush.....dont tell anyone

Now, waaaaiitt a minute . . .

Fran, you gave three "dings", and RX-Heven thought he saw three things:
1. billet aluminum transaxle case.
2. Electric motor housing.
3. Stub axles coming out from the bottom of that block.

Did you give one "ding" for each correct observation? So, that means he saw three things? Which "ding" goes with which observation? Or is there only one correct observation, but that one gets all three "dings"?

Please tell me, for I am going "ding-y"! :)

Bassanio et Portia

Fran, super nice. Looks like a pretty good fit! But wouldn't the 430 engine have been a bit more "perfect"?? Something like an add'l 50hp and roughly the same dimensions I think.

In any case, very sexy build there - should be a screamer!

You meant 83hp,,, ;)

Is that a spy shot of the tranaxel you have been working on. I remember you said that you were working on a driveline package for the SLC. You sneaky guy you.

Fran has the coolest gig. He is a rock star. I have a feeling the SL-C will one day morph into a Konisegg type gig for Fran. We can all say we knew him way back when. ;)

Ding
x
Ding
HAHAHAhahahahahaha!

(Insert smiley of B et P falling off his chair and rolling on the floor laughing)

Fabulous! You have a wonderful sense of humor! I mean, "humour". :)

And thank you for clearing up the mystery for us. :)

Bassanio et Portia :)

Fran has the coolest gig. He is a rock star. I have a feeling the SL-C will one day morph into a Konisegg type gig for Fran. We can all say we knew him way back when. ;)
If the SSC Ultimate Aero could gain fame for sticking a high-HP LSx into a light car I'm sure the SL-C could rinse and repeat :thumbsup:

Back