Sensor fittings EZ/FAST EFI

I would like upgrade the fittings for the sensors to something better than household plumbing fixtures. These are the water temp sensor for the EFI that is hooked into the heater hose loop. The same rig was used for the oil temp sensor. Any ideas, sources, or part # would be great. Thanks

Attachments

• 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 288
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 256
The coolant temp senser needs to be located below the thermostat in intake manifold or eng block to register a correct temp to the ecu. Especially for the warm up cycle.
You may have to drill and tap.

jim

Tony,
I think you have the pieces present to put the water temp sensor into the correct fitting on the intake manifold. Your sensor looks like the correct piece. Here is my FAST setup.
P1010037.jpg

P1010036-1.jpg

The plug on the top of the second pic is for the dash gauge. I have a different water flow system than most in that I have an electric water pump so I don't need a thermostat. The flow is contingent on the temp read by the sensor, but the others are correct in that it should be mounted before the thermostat. You should have a place for it to go into and it probably has a plug in it unless you have a temp plug already present there for the dash gauge. If you do, you will have to tap another hole for the other one.
The oil sensor should be at the oil filter take off(depending on which motor you have), or at the filter mount if you have a remote setup. It is just a matter of getting the right fittings.

Bill

Last edited:
Back