Show us your GT40!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Soooo...how about a couple photos of the '63 Split Window, too???!
What's left to do on your '40? 'Looks 'turn key' to me!

Last edited:
Need to replace all the polyurethane bushings that are crumbling,( still need to source those) finish tuning the engine, charge the ac, wiring the driving lights, seat belts, alignment, registration and anything else Ive forgotten. The 63 is a old friend I bought & rebuilt in 1991, sold in 2003 and purchased back from the same person I sold it to in 2017. He only put 351 miles on it in 14 years. Unfortunately it still had the same brake fluid, tires etc from when i sold it. He basically stored it for me,lol. So I spent some time getting it back road worthy. I have put about 1500 miles on it since. Its an old retired road race car put back on the street. We are in the middle of building a new house so the GT sits waiting as I am involved with actually some of the construction. Good news much better garage on the way!
IMG_5308.jpg IMG_5307.jpg

[QUOTE = "Larry L., Beitrag: 532963, Mitglied: 23943"] "Google translate" ist Ihr Freund. ;-)[/ZITAT]
yes i spik German and Czek sory

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
[QUOTE = "Larry L., Beitrag: 532963, Mitglied: 23943"] "Google translate" ist Ihr Freund. ;-)[/ZITAT]
yes i spik German and Czek sory
'Not a problem, sir! We can translate! Don't worry about it! ;)

'Kein Problem, Sir! Wir können übersetzen! Mach dir keine Sorgen darüber!

"To není problém, pane! Můžeme přeložit! Nebojte se o to!

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
My GT40. Manufactured by DRB in Australia about 1996. Acquired in 2001 from First owner(unfinished). Complete tear down, rebuild and paint. Finished build in 2011. Repaint Linden Green in 2014. Dynoed in 2017. 351 Windsor/408c.i., F.I. 466H.P. top speed on Dyno of 185 @5000rpm. Here it is at Caffeine and Octane in Atlanta in 2015.
GT40A.jpg