Stack injection itb manifold

Hi Guys, Found this in an add on our site, thought i would have a look at the Ford and Chevy options only to discover they do a Toyota 1uz version, has anyone tried them out, seems like it would take all the hard work out of this configuration, also it can be bought with the Haltech ecu, anybody installed one of these Australian kits?

Toyota Lexus 4.0 V8 - Engine

Regards
Graeme

Hi,

I've see this one too and it looks nice...What wasn't really clear to me is ...what parts are missing to complete the setup beside the EFI, ECU, JETS and Cabeling ( would it fit to an ISIS Power setup ?).... I am a carb guy until today but I am really looking into a EFI Setup for a 1966 289 Engine I bought recently...Also it would be very interesting to see some comparison charts against a tuned carb setup....I struggle to compare the carb and EFI setup above 6500RPMs....so not quite sure an EFI is the right way to go for rev's up to 7500...

I wrote an email to them asking for some deeper information and comparison charts or even DYNO Charts for specific setups ...but they did not respond to me .....

Cheers
(C)arlos

Back